How do you do? :)

C

CrossAcademy22

I'm a huge Kalafina fan and admire the genius behind their beautiful songs, Kajiura-sensei~! :shy:

This is only my second time registering on a forum, so yoroshiku onegai shimasu~ :innocent:

Welcome to the cpm.net forum cross academy!! Please enjoy your stay! :sohappy:

thank you for your translations, its always good to have people that can translate.

So how old are you, and from hich country, do you have japanese relatives or you picked japanese as foreign language and learned it ? :ayashii:

I will soon open a thread for japanese knowers of the forum to work together on untranslated interviews, you can join if you want :)

CrossAcademy22 said:
I'm a huge Kalafina fan and admire the genius behind their beautiful songs, Kajiura-sensei~! :shy:

This is only my second time registering on a forum, so yoroshiku onegai shimasu~ :innocent:

Welcome CrossAcademy22... I hope that you can get to see Yuki Kajiura live in concert some time, it's great fun.

Have you listened to other work by Yuki Kajiura apart from Kalafina (See Saw, soundtracks, FictionJunction)?

Re:

george1234 said:
Welcome to the cpm.net forum cross academy!! Please enjoy your stay! :sohappy:

thank you for your translations, its always good to have people that can translate.

So how old are you, and from hich country, do you have japanese relatives or you picked japanese as foreign language and learned it ? :ayashii:

I will soon open a thread for japanese knowers of the forum to work together on untranslated interviews, you can join if you want :)

Oh! Well, it was no problem at all~ :D

And to answer your questions, I'm 17 and I'm not related to Japan nor the Japanese in any way [wishing so hard I am]. I'm Malaysian. I decided to learn the language was all and I have great fun in translating Japanese lyrics, though I've never posted them anywhere on the internet before.

The posts earlier were my first ones~~ :sparkleguy:

And I would be more than happy to join it~! Looking forward to it~!

Kugayama said:
CrossAcademy22 said:

Welcome CrossAcademy22... I hope that you can get to see Yuki Kajiura live in concert some time, it's great fun.

Have you listened to other work by Yuki Kajiura apart from Kalafina (See Saw, soundtracks, FictionJunction)?

Kalafina visited my country last year to give a live performance, but I'm not sure if Kajiura-san was there too~ well, even if she were, she probably wouldn't be giving a performance^^ I hope she would, though. Seeing her playing her keyboard with her eyes closed as she drowns in the song is really cool [only seen it on youtube -_-"]

And yep, I've listened to some soundtracks such as Bloody Rabbit [I Talk to the Rain is my absolute fave though!] and a few of FictionJunction's songs such as Parallel Hearts and Stone Cold. And I love "Anna ni Issho Datta no ni" a lot.

@CrossAcademy22: Oops I forgot to ask where are you from :XD:

Kalafina have so far visited US twice (Animeboston and animeexpo and will visit again this year Chicago) Singapore, Taiwan, China (Hong Kong), Malaysia, and Germany's Bonn (AniMagic). In all these, Kajiura was only present in their Animeboston one I think.

Welcome CrossAcademy~! :sohappy: Hope you've been enjoying your time here :w00t: Thanks for your work on the lyrics forum :chuu: :ohoho:

Re:

george1234 said:
@CrossAcademy22: Oops I forgot to ask where are you from :XD:

Kalafina have so far visited US twice (Animeboston and animeexpo and will visit again this year Chicago) Singapore, Taiwan, China (Hong Kong), Malaysia, and Germany's Bonn (AniMagic). In all these, Kajiura was only present in their Animeboston one I think.

In the Red Moon blu-ray you can see Yuki Kajiura in some of the Hong Kong footage.

CrossAcademy22 said:
Kalafina visited my country last year to give a live performance, but I'm not sure if Kajiura-san was there too~ well, even if she were, she probably wouldn't be giving a performance^^ I hope she would, though. Seeing her playing her keyboard with her eyes closed as she drowns in the song is really cool [only seen it on youtube -_-"]

And yep, I've listened to some soundtracks such as Bloody Rabbit [I Talk to the Rain is my absolute fave though!] and a few of FictionJunction's songs such as Parallel Hearts and Stone Cold. And I love "Anna ni Issho Datta no ni" a lot.

I'm really looking forward to receiving the Animelo Summer Live 2012 blu-rays as Chiaki Ishikawa sings Anna ni Issho Datta no ni, and Yuuka Nanri also appears on the other day's video. (So far I've seen Chiaki Ishikawa performing live on each of the four trips I've made to Japan, so that makes me a bit of a fan).

Seeing Stone Cold performed live with all six FJ girls and Yuki Kajiura singing last January at Zepp Tokyo was wonderful.

I talk to the rain is very good too!

Re:

Cerise said:
Welcome CrossAcademy~! :sohappy: Hope you've been enjoying your time here :w00t: Thanks for your work on the lyrics forum :chuu: :ohoho:

Why thank you~!^^ It was a pleasure to share the translation here with you guys :shy:

Hi CrossAcademy! Nice to see another fan of Yuki from SEA. Our numbers are increasing rapidly (guess it's time for a YK/Kala Live in the region, lol)

Anyways, welcome to CPM! Hope you continue to have fun here!

^ They wont notice you are incresing unless you start buying their releases or start sending emails asking for a live :XD:

Welcome! I am Liana. I love Kalafina and FJ as well and I talk to the rain is one of my favorites as well. Even after watching Tsubasa again i could still listen to it a lot. Hope you like it here! :dote:

Back