Hoping it is better this 2014.

chrisgarci

YES! I live on her roof
Hi guys,

Sorry if my title looks kinda dull, but seriously this past year is something that we should reflect on as 2014 starts (and for Sony staff to do better in recording Kalafina lives, lol)

So, Happy New Year guys! I hope that it will be a blessed and propsperous year for all of us, especially for Yuki and co. now that the 2nd FJ album is just a few weeks away!

^ and also now that SAO season 2 (without composer on staff yet) is announced. If they do get Yuki I hope she does a good job XD

I also hope for a better year since for myself I need to pass subject for the university and be more social :XD:

^Yes, they better. And it will be a better year with new anime.

Happy New Year! (A little early for me, since it's still the Eve.) I hope this year I get a job that doesn't give me a lot of stress. And I hope I figure out my medical issues too. Have a good one everyone!

Happy 2014 everyone. And to those of you who had a tough time in 2013, I hope the next twelve months are brighter.

I've given myself a long mental to-do list for 2014...there's a lot of work to do, but it's stuff that's really important and needs doing! :blood:

super late lol...but Happy New Year to everyone! Hope it's been going well so far... :sohappy:

Back