Hola!!!!

S

SDFD

:hi:

I love everything Yuki has ever done! :love: I'm trying to collect as much of her music as possible, but I'm find that's being damn near impossible. :desksweat:

Now a little more about me. I'm a human guy who is 24 years in age. I like all Japanese music and some other types of music. I have seen every Gundam series there is (I looped ever one of their songs. :XD: ), and I'm collecting their merchandise as well.

I also like girls so.... all of the girls here should be my girlfriend. :bwahaha:

Just kidding about the girlfiend part..... srsly I am! :aww:

Midori said:
wow, you finally wrote a post :sohappy:
Welcome to the forum, SDFD :cheer:

Yeah, that's because I couldn't think of what to write before. :shy:

Thank you for the welcome! :pwease:

Hi SDFD!!!!!!! :hi:

SDFD said:
I also like girls so.... all of the girls here should be my girlfriend. :bwahaha:

where did I read something similar here? :ayashii: :XD:

ahhh its great to finally say hi to you SDFD~
i've seen you lurking for a long time XD i wanted to message you to say hi but i was scared you'd be scared away because im SCARY WAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw the only girl here is zuiyon, feel free to do anything you like to him :plot:

maxwell9 said:
Hi SDFD!!!!!!! :hi:

SDFD said:

where did I read something similar here? :ayashii: :XD:

Hi, maxwell9! :hi:

Hahahaha, I wonder where. :huh: :bwahaha:

Kerahna said:
ahhh its great to finally say hi to you SDFD~
i've seen you lurking for a long time XD i wanted to message you to say hi but i was scared you'd be scared away because im SCARY WAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw the only girl here is ズuiyon, feel free to do anything you like to him :plot:

Yeah, I didn't want to make a bad first impression since I seem to do that lots. :desksweat:

Nah, you wouldn't have scared me away, and I don't think you're that scary at all. :goodjob: I probably would have thought the following though.

"What did me and my fat as..... perfect behind ( :ayashii: ) do to get a PM!?!? :omgwtf: "

Ok, I will. :plot:

george1234 said:
LOL!

You are welcome SDFD :D

enjoy the site and the forum as much as you can :sohappy:

:anxious:

I most certainly will! :sohappy:
*goes back to tagging トランスフォーマー ギャラクシーフォース サウンドパック 2*

Kerahna not scary ?! are you kidding ?!! he'll :whip: you! °A°

Dominator said:
LOL xD

Aaaah welcome welcome SDFD !
you like girls ?? aaahhh me too me too =D

hey where does your nickname come from ? °o°

Trying to collect all her music ? hmmm there is a thread somewhere in the forum which can help you to find these pearls I think : D

Zuiyon said:
Kerahna not scary ?! are you kidding ?!! he'll :whip: you! °A°

Aaaah welcome welcome SDFD !
you like girls ?? aaahhh me too me too =D

hey where does your nickname come from ? °o°

Trying to collect all her music ? hmmm there is a thread somewhere in the forum which can help you to find these pearls I think : D

For realz? :sweat:

Thank you for the welcome! Alright another girl lover! :plot: :sohappy:

Oh, my name is just something so random that I thought looked cool. :shy:

w00t! w00t! Thanks for letting me know. *goes off to search for this thread* But some of her older works are hard to find. :cry:

Doh! I forgot to put my first name in my first post. :desksweat: My name is Marion. :cheer2:

Marion ? °__° isn't that a name for girls ? :huh:

YEA FOR REALZ, Kerahna looks like cute but he isn't! HE IS A DOMINATORRRR

DOMINATORRRR :whip: :comeback:

RaveD said:
I'm sure you'll find your way between all these pretend-to-be girls. Welcome Marion!

I certainly hope so. :bwahaha:
Thanks! ^_^

Kerahna said:
i would never hurt anyone ;_;
dont listen to ズuiyon, she just trying to seduce you :plot: :bwahaha:

Do you swear on your collection of Yuki music? :ayashii:

She is? :please: Give me more seduction please! :bwahaha:

Zuiyon said:
Marion ? °__° isn't that a name for girls ? :huh:

YEA FOR REALZ, Kerahna looks like cute but he isn't! HE IS A DOMINATORRRR

DOMINATORRRR :whip: :comeback:

Yeah, it kind of sort of is. :desksweat: I really didn't have any say in what my name was going to be. :twitch: I would have picked something more in the lines of "Yuki". :sohappy:

Wow, that's bad. :whip:

I only like it when my women dominate me. :plot:

Welcome to CPM!!!

SDFD said:

Ok... let me see... ALL THE GILRS XD?

Well, I'm going to see if the CPM girls are gonig to aswer that in good way XD

And... You are from some spanish-talking country?

SDFD said:

Basically that means you're in for a monogamous relationship with Zuiyon... :anxious:

RaveD said:
Basically that means you're in for a monogamous relationship with ズuiyon... :anxious:

Poor ズuiyon... His/Her name comes out in every comment XD
:omgwtf:

Back