Hikari no Senritsu short cover

Sure! We know that You, Kizu and I agree. We just need Reiji's confirmation... :ohoho:

Re:

ReijiKitozawa said:
I like the softness and richness of your voice! I find it soothing.
My only criticism is i feel like you need to work a little on breath support. Try to breathe more from your core and you'll have more power, more stability, and more confidence.
...I may just be being nit-picky because I'm voice major...
Anyways, if you want help with the harmonies, I'd be more than happy to record them and send it to you to practice with.
o_o;

Re: Re:

Mint Truffles said:
ReijiKitozawa said:
I like the softness and richness of your voice! I find it soothing.
My only criticism is i feel like you need to work a little on breath support. Try to breathe more from your core and you'll have more power, more stability, and more confidence.
...I may just be being nit-picky because I'm voice major...
Anyways, if you want help with the harmonies, I'd be more than happy to record them and send it to you to practice with.
o_o;

LMAO, Mint!

That sounds like a fun idea!!! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I am going to have the time to record anything. I finally got a job yesterday, and i will be working in the evenings since i go to school in the morning/afternoon. If I'm able to record anything, the chances will be few and far between. The cover that i just posted might be my last one for a while. I'd love to hear your three person cover! If I get a chance to record soon, I will let you know but I'm not sure how long you would have to wait.

I'm about to get hit by a huge snow storm so hopefully I'm gonna have some extra time this coming week if you still want me to be part of the cover.

Back