Hikari no Senritsu short cover

I like the softness and richness of your voice! I find it soothing.
My only criticism is i feel like you need to work a little on breath support. Try to breathe more from your core and you'll have more power, more stability, and more confidence.
...I may just be being nit-picky because I'm voice major...
Anyways, if you want help with the harmonies, I'd be more than happy to record them and send it to you to practice with.

Thanks for the feedback Reiji! I'll be sure to work on my breathing :XD: It would be grrrrreat if you record the harmonies as well :dote:

Okie dokie! I'll get it recorded and have a link posted here by tuesday!

Kizuato said:
I did one!! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dZ4nybfaPk Tell me what you think ... I spent 2 hrs on this omfg. I need a new life >_>

UGH I can't comment on Youtube for some reason...I sent my comment like 4 times and it hasn't shown up :uh..: Anyway here's what I wanted to say:

"omg you did the whole song <3<3<3 with harmonies too! well done! it's always so nice to hear your covers because the male voice puts such a cool spin to kalafina songs ^_^

the only slight thing I noticed was that during the first chorus, some syllables sound slurred. maybe enunciating a little more would make it better? or perhaps I'm just being picky >_>

I wish I had time to do the whole song :P"

xD thanks for the critique, silverywhite!
Yeah towards the end of the first chorus I was falling apart :blood:
When I find time to again this week I'm so redoing some parts of this song :D
You know it's funny because instead of covering the whole song I SHOULD HAVE been studying for my midterms >_______________________>; OH WELL. ^^

Wow you even did a little intro! That was adorable :dote: Thanks so much for the harmony, wonderful voiceeeeee :sohappy:

I like your version too :dote: I think you handled the high notes a lot better than I did ^__^ Some parts sound a little rushed though, and the last note is just a liiiiiiiiiiiittle shaky. Good job overall!! :cheer:

Ahhh Thanks for the advice, I shall improve the shaky voice and the time, jeje I was just too nervous! :uh..:

:glower: don't be nervous!
:shy: you're voice will sound better if you won't be nervous.. ;)

Is anyone interested in a four-person cover of "Hikari no Senritsu"?

Kizuato, That would be wonderful if only I could sing better and had a good recorder!

:uh..:

You're thinking on doing one? how?

Well since Reiji's harmony was one octave about mine, i was thinking maybe you (Jessica) and silverywhite share the harmony while Reiji and I do the harmony, with Reiji being an octave higher than me. :\ I don't really KNOW.

You mean you and Reiji sing the melody while Silverwhite and myself do the harmony?

Oh, So Silverwhite and I sing the Melody and you and Reiji the harmony. so the Melody would be Hikaru and Wakana right. And the Harmony would be Keiko singing the background chorus? or is it the othe way around?

Err I got confused! :omg:

I think Kizu means Jessica and I sing the Wakana and Hikaru parts while Kizu and Reiji sing the Keiko parts :sohappy:

Great idea!!! I'd love to do it :shy: What do you think Jessica? XD

Back