hi ^^

A

aetriess

hello all :) what to say?.. Yuki K. is one of my favourite musicians, since I fell in love with her Noir soundtrack (esp. the second one), then Fiction album and hack's ost's. what else? I'm from Poland, and I work as an architect ;) (just graduated xD)

Welcome aetriess!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here in our big friendly multicultural site of worship :aww: OMY your avatarrrrr your SIGNATURE :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: Revo is so cuuuuuuteeeeeee

I was just about to post this in the dream thread but last night, I dreamed that I met Revo and that he said he wears sunglasses all the time because he has a light-sensitivity disease and if he doesnt wear them he goes blind :XD: Then he took it off, and his hair was blond and he had light green ees :plot:

Hey do you like Dubai? All the architecture students I know don't like it for reason T_T

thank you!! ^_^ I'll try to post how much I can :D
I love my icon and signature too *^^*" xD and I dreamt about Revo few months ago too xD that was too gorgeous! *O* I almost fainted in my dream xD
so in your dream Revo was like Bono from U2 ^^ sounds interesting :) but green eyes... this would be too cool :hearts: like a cat! (I must stop this fangirlism now ^^" )

Dubai seems to be nice place to work xD all these rich arabians with their fantasies (architectural, of course ; ). but being honest - lots of Dubai's buildings looks too trashy for me... I prefer Scandinavian and Asian aesthetics :) much more stylish ^^

Kerahna said:
last night, I dreamed that I met Revo and that he said he wears sunglasses all the time because he has a light-sensitivity disease and if he doesnt wear them he goes blind :XD: Then he took it off, and his hair was blond and he had light green ees :plot:

aetriess said:
I dreamt about Revo few months ago too xD that was too gorgeous! *O* I almost fainted in my dream xD

LOL ROFLl Those dream are awesome! :XD:

@ Kerahna: I Wonder how did it come and you dreamt that he has gree eyes since (i guess) all japanese (no matter the gender) they have black eyes - unless they wear eye lenses that make the eye to look like the lens's colour. It seems that the reason why you dreamt him with green is because you probably like the guys with green eyes :plot: :XD:

@ aetriess: If you faint in your dream then what happens? You wake up fearing that you died or you continue to sleep without dreaming, or then the dream continues if someone in your dream do something to help you find consciousness?
i want more details about this dream , it sounds really funny :XD:

You are welcome to the forum and the site aetriess!! i wonder how your building designs look like if you work on then while listening to Yuki's music.
Anyway, Enjoy the site and everyone here may become friends with you. :-P

WELCOOMME to the forum aetriess ! :sohappy:
one more from europe :plot: huhuhu if it continue like this, Yuki will be obliged to come in europe :D

revo became a super-sayen in kerahna's dream lol x)
waa he is so popularr :wai:
hey guys let's kidnapp him ! :plot:

Welcome to the forum & happy pastime here to you, aetriess!
If we decide to build a grand and majestic museum of Yuki Kajiura, we'll know who to put in charge. :XD: :ayashii:

Welcome aetriess!!

Zuiyon said:
huhuhu if it continue like this, Yuki will be obliged to come in europe :D
She really should come to europe!

Zuiyon said:
revo became a super-sayen in kerahna's dream lol x)
waa he is so popularr :wai:
hey guys let's kidnapp him ! :plot:

In my dream Revo was ugly old man :cry:

Hi aetriess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you have fun in the forum!!!

another Revo-fan...

...do you wanna see him chained? :ayashii:

Loool Max!!! :XD:

Welcome to CPMe, aeteris! sorry for the delay! -_-;
Don't forget! At the next full moon you'll have to chant "Aikoi" (That's a song from Tsubasa Chronicle OST4, Future Soundscape IV. Really awesome!) with us! ^^ That's just the ritual for new members. ;)
Then i'll have to cleanse you with my "Fiore del cielo" of anything that could interfere between you and your adoration for Yuki-megami! ;)

:bow: Youkoso! ;)

Oh, btw! I so love Poland! So elegant and so fascinating! Especially Warsaw!! :dote: :aww:

Welcome to CPM Aetriess...

And have good fantasies with Revo... I mean... *cof cof* Have a great time here :ayashii:

george1234 said:
@ aetriess: If you faint in your dream then what happens? You wake up fearing that you died or you continue to sleep without dreaming, or then the dream continues if someone in your dream do something to help you find consciousness?
i want more details about this dream , it sounds really funny :XD:

You are welcome to the forum and the site aetriess!! i wonder how your building designs look like if you work on then while listening to Yuki's music.
Anyway, Enjoy the site and everyone here may become friends with you. :-P
xD in my dream Revo came up to me after some kind of live concert and smiled ^^ It was so cute! :dote:

Zuiyon said:
waa he is so popularr
coz he's uber handsome and talented ^^

Nick Hunter said:
If we decide to build a grand and majestic museum of Yuki Kajiura, we'll know who to put in charge.
I'm honoured ^^

maxwell9 said:
...do you wanna see him chained?
o_o" :twitch: [yes!]

Ayashii said:
Don't forget! At the next full moon you'll have to chant "Aikoi"
yes sir! :D (I love aikoi btw *0*)

Ayashii said:
Oh, btw! I so love Poland! So elegant and so fascinating! Especially Warsaw!!
yup, Warsaw looks nice but I prefer Cracow :D there is much more green spots and even dragon's cave ;)

Lugh said:
And have good fantasies with Revo... I mean... *cof cof* Have a great time here
:desksweat: I can't find any words xD but thank you xD

once more thank you all for hearty welcome :sohappy:

i think we'll be the best friends! ^^The bestest and bestest and bestest of all! ^^ [And by "we" i mean the whole community] :sohappy:

and...Aaah...Cracow :aww:

Sekai no kanjou zenbu yusabutte
Kodoku na shinjou sugu ni tsutaetai.... "Sings and dances"

Back