hi ...?

L

littlefelicita

hiyaaaaaaaa finally i created an account here :shy: :shy:

first time i know Kalafina was from Kuroshitsuji, the Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa caught me :nosebleed: then i knew Kalafina, then i searched more and more... "eh Lacrimosa? is that Kuro's OST too?" :omg: i felt so stupid, but i started to love Kalafina more and mooore and it lead me to FictionJunction.... then i realized than i had been in Yuki Kajiura's world XD
gyah :nosebleed:

for this site, actually i had been spied on this site...
i mean, the members are all great, they seems to get close to each other, and they must be online everytime...
i was afraid to make an account at first, but now finally i decided to create one :sohappy:

aaaaaaaa i'm busy with school nowadays, but i hope i can often post here...
and i'm sorry with my bad english... and i'm sorry for my foolness and stupid-ness... aaa... :spotlight:

btw, is cpm chat a must? O.O

Welcome littlefelicita. where are you from? I'm glad you're able to discover Yuki Love in your heart at long last.

littlefelicita said:
"eh Lacrimosa? is that Kuro's OST too?"
Lacrimosa is Kuroshitsuji season 1 ending theme. ^_^

littlefelicita said:
i mean, the members are all great, they seems to get close to each other, and they must be online everytime...
deshou :psst:

littlefelicita said:
btw, is cpm chat a must? O.O
Not necessarily, it's up to you whether you wanna be on chat or not. I think so...

Re:

i'm from Indonesia~
such an unpopular country i think :ohoho:
it maybe explain why i am bad at english, beside the dullness of my brain
is here any Indonesian member?

yepp, i knew Lacrimosa is Kuro's OST, i watched it, i listened it, but i didn't realize the 'awesomeness' of Lacrimosa until i saw Kalafina's Lacrimosa live...

my internet connection is slower than a turtle and i can't open that cpm chat... i gave up :stupidtable:

There are Indonesian members here such as Zoa and Yuki88, were neighbors so it's not that unpopular at all.

ah so there are 3 -or more- indonesian members here... glad to know that~

Welcome littlefelicita, I first heard Yuki Kajiura's music on some Animelo Summer Live videos (2008 and 2009) and also found the music of Chiaki Ishikawa and Kalafina and later See-Saw.

Hope you can join us both in the forum and on chat as you discover more of Yuki Kajiura's music.

Re:

littlefelicita said:
ah so there are 3 -or more- indonesian members here... glad to know that~
In fact there're quite a lot of Indonesians here :ohoho: Welcome!

Re:

thanks a lot, minna-san! i'll try to be active here!

hehe, it's fine to just call me felicita... i did typo...
(HimeWakana-san already knew me~)

Kugayama said:
Welcome littlefelicita, I first heard Yuki Kajiura's music on some Animelo Summer Live videos (2008 and 2009) and also found the music of Chiaki Ishikawa and Kalafina and later See-Saw.

ah i know only a song of See-Saw, "Kimi wa boku ni niteiru" is that Kajiura-sama's produce too?

Alphard Sokaina said:
In fact there're quite a lot of Indonesians here :ohoho: Welcome!
aaa souka?! Wow... that's great...
(i was in some Indonesia forum with Kalafina thread, but that was too quiet...)

Welcome! I am either Lina or Liana. Yes, that Chiaki song is by Yuki since See-Saw was produced by her. :dote: Kalafina is my favorite band ever, as you can probably tell. heh Yes, we are like one big family here. I have been here for awhile now, and have made friends, hope you will too! Hope you like it here.

Re: Re:

littlefelicita said:
thanks a lot, minna-san! i'll try to be active here!

hehe, it's fine to just call me felicita... i did typo...
(HimeWakana-san already knew me~)

Kugayama said:

ah i know only a song of See-Saw, "Kimi wa boku ni niteiru" is that Kajiura-sama's produce too?

Yes, Kajiura-sama wrote the music and Chiaki-san wrote the lyrics as far as I know. I also really like "Seijaku wa headphone no naka de" from the same single.

^ hooo i see~
the song has 'dark' sensation, like other Kajiura-sama's songs

never heard of that Seijaku though. hmm i'll search it~

^
thanks again!
hmmm... for me, this song is brighter than Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru, but it's still sad and 'horror' somehow...
i love the part from around 2:10 to its end. it's like i am running and leaving everything, haha :sohappy:
mmm but i prefer FJ and Kalafina voices than See-Saw's voice... just my opinion, See-Saw's voice makes me scary and reminds me to "sadness" (??)

^ When I attended the second day of Animelo Summer Live 2011, Chiaki Ishikawa's voice stood out for me from everyone else (and I did really enjoy Kalafina who sang at that concert also). So much so that I've since bought Dream Field and her solo CD's, and attended one of her live shows in Tokyo in July this year.

Another of my See-Saw favourites is Indio from Noir. There is a snippet of it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpS3HftisFA but as I don't have sound on this pc I can't confirm a clip with the complete song.

Anyway, there are lots of voices to enjoy with Yuki Kajiura's music (-:. Check the "Yuki's vocalists" page at http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/ for more...

:omg: Hi hi new person!!

I hope you enjoy your stay.

are there any other artists you listen to?

I do recommend "Saeko Chiba" who is also in my
"Yuki Kajiura's list of Vocal Angels" :dote:

Outside of YK's music;
Too many for me to count :ayashii:

anyway hope you enjoy it here!

Come to the Chatroom when you want to :sparkleguy:

Back