Hi, nice to meet you :)

Gauchi

I like Yuki
I'm a Kajiura fan from Central Asia (literally no one even knows Kajiura there, what's up with that? T^T) Been lurking the site for some time :)

I was first introduced to Kajiura through Tsubasa Chronicles, but seriously got into her music in 2011 after listening to MadoMagi's ost. Out of all Kajiura's projects, I love Kalafina the most (still a bit upset that I never got to attend any of their lives)

Hope we get along :)

P.S.: how do I upload a profile pic? (sorry for sounding ike a pleb, but could you please tell me? xD )

Enjoy your stay~
To upload a pic, click on your username at the top of the page, account details, then click on avatar, and upload a pic.

I'm a Kajiura fan from Central Asia (literally no one even knows Kajiura there, what's up with that? T^T) Been lurking the site for some time :)

I was first introduced to Kajiura through Tsubasa Chronicles

Welcome @Gauchi - The Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles music is great, but it's difficult to find the CD's these days.

Eri Itoh sounded as great as ever singing Ring Your Song at the second soundtrack special concert this year.

Enjoy your time here!

Enjoy your stay~
To upload a pic, click on your username at the top of the page, account details, then click on avatar, and upload a pic.

Thanks!

Welcome Gauchi!

What’s your favorite Kala song?

Hi! Omg it’s such a difficult question xD I love them all, but if I had to choose just one it’d probably be Kimi ha Hikari ni Kaete Yuku or seventh heaven. Or Door hahah

welcome to cpm! do you have a favorite soundtrack by Kajiura?

Hi! Probably MadoMagi, but I also love Kara no Kyokai and Pandora Hearts. I’ve been digging the Rekishi Hiwa Historia ost too lately (although I never watched the TV show itself lol)

Welcome @Gauchi - The Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles music is great, but it's difficult to find the CD's these days.

Eri Itoh sounded as great as ever singing Ring Your Song at the second soundtrack special concert this year.

Enjoy your time here!

Agreed, and oh my god you got to attend that live? I can imagine that, Eri Itoh has the voice of a goddess!

Back