Hi! I’m Tama chan.

Tama chan

I like Yuki
Hello. Good to emeet you every one!
I’m Tama chan, 28 years old and I’m Japanese.

I’ve often visited this site as a viewer but after the disbanding of Kalafina, I started feel like I want chat how much I love Yuji Kajiura’s works, Kalafina and FJ music with you guys and so here I am.

I often go karaoke alone to enjoy singing FJ songs, especially 荒野流転 Koya Ruten, silly-go-round, drean scape, and DISTANCE. Also love just listening to instrumental music such as Salva nos, The World, and Credens justitiam, too~

I’m looking forward to share many stuff about Yuki Kajiura with you guys:)

Hiii Tama-chan!! I'm so happy to meet another Japanese Kalafina, FJ & Kajiura-san fan!! I have 29 years old and I'm Italian :P
I love singing and I had a lot of fun singing at karaoke, last summer, when I came to Japan with my best friends!!
I can't wait to come again to JP next year :hearts::hearts:

よろしくお願いしま :innocent:

Nice to meet you too 😀 Are you japanese from japan, because your english are surprisingly good 😊 Its great to meet another japanese person i think so far there have been 2 others in the past 🙂 (yumi and oolong).

Just know that some members here are very critical of music or performances, so we often have disagreements 😅 hope you are ok with it 🙂

Last edited:
Hiii Tama-chan!! I'm so happy to meet another Japanese Kalafina, FJ & Kajiura-san fan!! I have 29 years old and I'm Italian :P
I love singing and I had a lot of fun singing at karaoke, last summer, when I came to Japan with my best friends!!
I can't wait to come again to JP next year :hearts::hearts:

よろしくお願いしま :innocent:

Nice to meet youuuu!!
So happy to know you had such great time in JP~!

Nice to meet you too 😀 Are you japanese from japan, because your english are surprisingly good 😊 Its great to meet another japanese person i think so far there have been 2 others in the past 🙂 (yumi and oolong).

Just know that some members here are very critical of music or performances, so we often have disagreements 😅 hope you are ok with it 🙂

Nice to meet you~
Yep I’m tottaly Japanese from Japan😂 have experienced living overseas a bit though.
I hope I’m not gonna get involved with bad situation😱 I love Konno san soooo much so if I see some strict posts about him, I bet I’ll cry😂😂

Hello. Good to emeet you every one!
I’m Tama chan, 28 years old and I’m Japanese.
I’m looking forward to share many stuff about Yuki Kajiura with you guys:)

Welcome, Tama-chan, I will be visiting Japan again soon (Tokyo, Nagoya, Sapporo, Higashi-Muroran, Hakodate) and try to find more second hand Yuki Kajiura soundtracks when I visit. I live in Australia btw.

Hi!Tama-chan, welcome to the fansite!
:hi:
You seem sweet.
:innocent:
And just like what grunty and George said.
Hope our(some of us) brutal criticism of artists doesn't scare you away.
:V::V::V:

Nice to meet you~
Yep I’m tottaly Japanese from Japan😂 have experienced living overseas a bit though.
I hope I’m not gonna get involved with bad situation😱 I love Konno san soooo much so if I see some strict posts about him, I bet I’ll cry😂😂

We love Konno too! Sadly miss Kajiura js mostly using strings since Kara no Kyoukai so it ll be rare for someone to post something negative about Konno, he is not seen often in music credits anymore.

We love Konno too! Sadly miss Kajiura js mostly using strings since Kara no Kyoukai so it ll be rare for someone to post something negative about Konno, he is not seen often in music credits anymore.
Except he is? Just not as a soloist, lol.

Nice to meet youuuu!!
So happy to know you had such great time in JP~!
Arigatou neeeee!! I'm totally in love with Japan from my childhood :love::love: I really can't wait to come again in JP yaaaaaay
Maybe next year we'll be able to meet at a concert ღවꇳවღ
Do you live in Tokyo?

Welcome, Tama-chan, I will be visiting Japan again soon (Tokyo, Nagoya, Sapporo, Higashi-Muroran, Hakodate) and try to find more second hand Yuki Kajiura soundtracks when I visit. I live in Australia btw.

Thank you! I hope you will enjoy your second visit in Japan:)

Back