Hi Hi Everyone....

R

Royaleague

Hi everyone...i'm Royaleague from Malaysia....its nice to meet u all....was really impressed by Yuki's songs....therefore feel like joining this site so i can have more connections and communications with all of you...

nice to meet all of you...

^_^

welcome to the family royaleague !!

Malaysian !! :plot:

Onigiri-ku~~~n :ayashii:

nice to meet u all...as far as i know Yuki just did several live concerts right??

i feel like buying them online but have never done any online purchasing before...just wondering anyone can show me some guides??

sorry for troubling but do appreciate any help....

thanks...
^_^

Royaleague said:
nice to meet u all...as far as i know Yuki just did several live concerts right??

i feel like buying them online but have never done any online purchasing before...just wondering anyone can show me some guides??

sorry for troubling but do appreciate any help....

thanks...
^_^

the ones that are sold?? Live vol.2 and vol.4 (in 2 parts)

I haven't tried online purchasing so I can't help you :cry:

HI Royaleague!
welcome to the forum!

nice idea to start a new year with joining CPM :plot:

yup...
actually i wanna buy the Yuki Kajiura Live vol.4 both sets part 1 and part 2...but i dont really know how to do it....i have my credit ready long ago but had no idea how to start...thats why i decided to join this site so that i can get an idea and share stuff with u all....

^_^

Welcome to the circus. Here, you'll find some of the most insane things you've ever seen.

I like to call them people. :ohoho:

Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome Royaleague! Hope you enjoy your stay here :ohoho: I think to order online you just have to find a place that sells the DVDs and then input your shipping and billing information? I've done online ordering but not with Yuki's DVD's, but many others here have done so and I'm sure someone can help you out :sparkleguy:

thanks alot...really appreciate....i've posted everywhere in different threads asking for help...i'm pretty sure someone will come to my assistance....

wow...by the way...how many years since this site was created??
i guess it'll take me alot of time to finish reading all the threads...but i'll do it bit by bit whenever i'm free....
^_^

The site was created in 2007, but the forum containt isnt really 3 years old because there was a hack the previous summer and this way the forum has lost a number of its old posts :(. Fortunately we were able to restore all the main site containt :D

btw welcome to CPM , make yourself at home :)

Re:

Welcome to CPM! I hope you would enjoy communicating with us..

even though we're a li'l crazy :ohoho:

george1234 said:
The site was created in 2007, but the forum containt isnt really 3 years old because there was a hack the previous summer and this way the forum has lost a number of its old posts :(. Fortunately we were able to restore all the main site containt :D

btw welcome to CPM , make yourself at home :)

I just wonder.. how would you know if the site is hacked??

Hello there
Royaleague.

I cannot believe that Kajiura Yuki is most famous throughout the world.

hehe...i just ordered the Vol.4 from yesasia.com.....
hopefully it'll arrive soon....

Welcome to the Kajiura Kingdom Royaleague!!!
The home of the Crazy Purple Cookie Monsters

so how old are you?? male? female? shemale? :ayashii:

Back