Hi Hi! ^_^

K

Keiri

Hello Everyone!

Keiri here! A very brief intro -> Girl; Malaysian; Physical age: Somewhere in the first half of my twenties; Mental age: Ojisan.

Needless to say, Yuki Kajiura is one of my most adored composers of all time! My favorite soundtracks by her are the Noir, MADLAX and Mai-HiME OSTs. I equally love FictionJunction and Kalafina too! Hmm... My favorite Kajiura vocalist? Yuuka Nanri. I fell head over heels in love with her voice the instance I listened to her sing Hitomi no Kakera (It’s such a sexy song :nosebleed: ). Although if I have to mention my favorite vocalist person-wise, it would be Wakana (She says the darndest things :XD:).

Hope to mingle with a lot of fellow Kajiura-sensei, FictionJunction and Kalafina fans here! It’s a pleasure to meet you all! Yoropiku! :sohappy:

PS. Onion-kun smilies are awsm.

Welcome to the forum Keiri! *pokes you with the onions* :sparkleguy:

I checked out your blog just now and I LOVE your writing style! Totally awesome recounts of Animelo and Kalafina live :sohappy:

Hi keiri ~ :sohappy: Nice to meet you :shy: im from Malaysia too :shy: :ohoho: btw Welcome To CPM !! :XD: Malaysia fans is increasing :psst:

Hi Keiri :sparkleguy:

WOW MENTAL AGE OF AN OJIISAN. Erojiji ?? :psst:

/me is smacked :imdead:

Re:

Jessica said:
Another Wakana fan eh?
Welcome : )
Thanks! Yep, been a huge fan of hers ever since learning she's quite the LOL jokester. But I love her voice too!

wintersviolet said:
Welcome to the forum Keiri! *pokes you with the onions* :sparkleguy:

I checked out your blog just now and I LOVE your writing style! Totally awesome recounts of Animelo and Kalafina live :sohappy:
Thank you for the visit! Glad you found them worth reading. :)

Alphard Sokaina said:
Hi Keiri! I'm Alphie! I like asian girls :innocent: :ohoho:
Hi Alphie! Nice to meet you! I'm sure we can be gooood friends. :sohappy:

Wikki Pan said:
Hi keiri ~ :sohappy: Nice to meet you :shy: im from Malaysia too :shy: :ohoho: btw Welcome To CPM !! :XD: Malaysia fans is increasing :psst:
Yay! :cheer:

Nice to meet you too! Btw, how many of us fellow countrymen/women are here? :XD:

Yuki88 said:

Oh no, you absolutely don't deserve to get smacked...coz I heard you're one yourself? *Puts hand on shoulder* COMRADE! :ohoho:

Hey wait, what am I saying when there's nothing for me to admit??? :fwa:

welcome welcome.\
we all here are freak fellow of Yuki kajiura sama.

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
Jessica said:
Another Wakana fan eh?
Welcome : )
Thanks! Yep, been a huge fan of hers ever since learning she's quite the LOL jokester. But I love her voice too!

Yuki88 said:

Oh no, you absolutely don't deserve to get smacked...coz I heard you're one yourself? *Puts hand on shoulder* COMRADE! :ohoho:

LoL Same reason for me to love Wakana... and...

WHERE DO YOU HEAR THAT :fwa: :white:

it's so correct :psst:

Hi Keiri! Welcome to CPM!!! :sohappy: Have fun here! Like Alphie, I like Asian girls too... :psst: Enjoy your stay here! I'm Moonie, by the way! :plz:

Yuki88 said:
Keiri said:
Yuki88 said:

Another stalker's stalker..? :ayashii: I thought I was the only one.... :psst: LOL, just kidding,,, :tea:

Re:

Flitch said:
welcome welcome.\
we all here are freak fellow of Yuki kajiura sama.
Ou! Has a nice ring to it! :sparkleguy:

Thanks for the welcome! ^__^

Yuki88 said:

Well, I kinda browsed through the other introduction threads and I came across several messages warning newcomers that you're a dangerous individual. :ayashii:

It makes it all the more fun though! :sohappy:

yamamura06 said:
hello there!! :) welcome and enjoy! :sohappy:

wakana!! :TdT:
Thank You! :sohappy:

Wakana fan? :confu:

Wikki Pan said:
so which state you from? :ayashii:
I grew up in the boonies of Sabah! :XD:

Moonlight04 said:
Hi Keiri! Welcome to CPM!!! :sohappy: Have fun here! Like Alphie, I like Asian girls too... :psst: Enjoy your stay here! I'm Moonie, by the way! :plz:

Another stalker's stalker..? :ayashii: I thought I was the only one.... :psst: LOL, just kidding,,, :tea:
Nice to meet you, Moonie! :dote:

tsubasa said:
LOL

ehem...

I am a stalker too.. but not Yuki88's level :plot:

Welcome to the Stalker-san's forum :tea:

Thank You!

Hey wait... There seems to be a lot of stalkers here? :XD:

george1234 said:
LOL :plot: :plot:

What does the ojisan personallity has to do with stalking :confu:

Welcome Keiri! Please enjoy the forum!
LOL I guess I could always associate stuff like wanting to have a "drinking tea all day" relaxing lifestyle with regards to having an ojisan personality. Dodgy hobbies don't have to be part of it (for now). :ohoho:

Anyway, Thanks for the welcome! :sohappy:

Tsukishiro_Yuki said:
Welcome to CPM!

:XD:

Enjoy your stay!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Thank You and I will!

So many awesome people here! I'm already feeling at home! :sohappy:

Wikki Pan said:
ohhh i see :sohappy: I'm from Penang :shy:
Penang! I met a few friends who are from Penang and they said it's a lovely place! Ah, wanna go there and try authentic Penang laksa (Laksa is one of my favorite dishes). :dote:

I should travel to other parts of Malaysia during my holidays. The only local place I've been to outside of my home city is KL, and that's only because of airport transit. :XD:

Keiri said:
Wikki Pan said:
ohhh i see :sohappy: I'm from Penang :shy:
Penang! I met a few friends who are from Penang and they said it's a lovely place! Ah, wanna go there and try authentic Penang laksa (Laksa is one of my favorite dishes). :dote:

I should travel to other parts of Malaysia during my holidays. The only local place I've been to outside of my home city is KL, and that's only because of airport transit. :XD:

Lets me be your Tourist guide when u come penang :XD: :ohoho:

Back