Hi everyone!! ^^

E

Eglaladiel

Hi! My name is Sarah, but I always Eglaladiel is my username in Internet. I'm from Quebec and I'm 18 years old. English is not my first langague, so sorry if I made some mistake. I discovered Kalafina with Kuroshitsuji, but I started to get interested to Yuki Kajiura since few mounths. Recently, I started to listen FictionJunction song and I like it but I prefer Kalafina. I'm a new fan so I don't know many project of Yuki Kajiura but I discover it gradually. And... I don't know what to say so... I will stop there ^^

Welcome to the forum Eglaladiel aka Sarah!! :sohappy: is french your first language, because as far as I know Quebec is francophone region of Canada.

To find more of her project you can look at our new discography page that lists her releases according to the anime/movie/game/documentary/other show she worked at http://canta-per-me.net/discography/dis ... r-project/ please note that I haven't included singles that were only once for anime/game (and she hasnt done soundtrack or other songs for it too) so in there you wont find a number of releases, but you can find those in the other 2 discography pages :)

Since your name is Sarah I guess you are a girl, do you have brother(s)/sister(s)?, what other kinds of musics/artists do you like?

So far your English seem fine :)

welcome to cpm Eglaladiel! I found Kalafina and Yuki through Kuroshitsuji too :goodjob:
enjoy your stay :D

thank you ^^
@george1234 : yes, french is my first language and yes, I'm a girl. I have one little sister. I like Matsushita Yuya, Ikimono Gakari, Exist Trace, Himeka, kanjani8 (but only because they are funny XD) etc.

haha, i knew Kalafina from Kuroshitsuji too, and know Kajiura from Kalafina :ohoho:
and english isn't my first language too :ohoho:
haha, welcome here Sarah-san~! :hi: enjoy your stay here~ :hi:

@littlefelicita : thank you :) So, you're small too?? I'm very, very small :XD:

Welcome to cpm! If you have anything you want to know more about Kajiura-sensei feel free to ask around on the forum! :V: Your username is really unique :shy: :sohappy:

Welcome Eglaladiel... don't worry about your English, it's fine.

Take time to check out all the different vocalists that have sung for Yuki Kajiura and enjoy your time here.

Welcome! I am either Lina or Liana. I am one of the older fans of Yuki, as I discovered her music before FJ and Kalafina. heh But I am so glad she has created such wonderful bands. Welcome and I hope you like it here. :dote:

hey there! tak here, welcome on board! i first got into yuki's music with tsubasa (officialy because id already listened to some noir/hack/see-saw stuff) so enjoy the place! there's plenty of information!

Re: Re:

murrue02 said:
chrisgarci said:
littlefelicita said:
:fwa: :fwa: :omg: :omg:
*shock* *speechless*
I know you are. :psst:
ah? i don't quite understand, but, okay then.... :XD:

Eglaladiel said:
@littlefelicita : thank you :) So, you're small too?? I'm very, very small :XD:
sorry i didn't read this before, Sarah-san~ :cry:
well i am 147 cm in height, and 40 kg in weight...
(but i think i less more weight since school-works and making event are totally tiring....)

lol me I'm 148cm in height. But in weight... I don't know. It's the first time I meet someone smaller than me XD (even if is just one centimeter XD)

eh, really? :omg:
i have two seniors who are obviously smaller than me, and i love to stand together with them because i won't be called petite :XD:
but well, Asian girls are petite i think ...

Back