Hi everyone!

kevinsola

I like Yuki
Hello everyone! My name is Kevin. I'm from Taiwan but currently studying in the US. So pleased to meet other fans here!
I knew the canta-per-me site a while ago since it ofter popped out when I was looking for lyrics, but didn't really know this forum until recently.

By the way, I'm taking a Japanese course this semester, and there's a final speech project. Among the topics I chose "Japanese songs", for which I eventually decided to introduce Kajiura/Kalafina to the class. There's a part in the speech where one is expected to do some investigation and share the results with graphs, so I made a small survey for the fans to serve this purpose.

I already got some samples from the Taiwanese fan group I'm in, but I think it would be great if I can also collect information/ideas from people other than Mandarin speakers. That's also one of the reasons that get me here.

Which place would be appropriate to provide the survey link on this forum?

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Welcome, @kevinsola !

If your survey is specifically about Yuki Kajiura, her music and vocalists and musicians you could start a new thread with a survey in the "Everything Yuki" section of the forum.

Back