Hi everyone! [Luna]

Luna: I think your English is great! Even used apostrophes right. (Sometimes even English speaking people get that wrong. :P) I want to take a Japanese class, but have not yet. I am not in school right now, just looking for a job. Ugh. And at Boston Yuki just played I think, but she was mouthing the words, I do believe, during Gloria, and had that smile on her face during it! I love Gloria, so it was amazing to see Yuki playing along with them!

@HimeWakana : Yes they were simply amazing :love: I can't understand Japanese, but looking at their blog and the pictures they took vising Paris, they seem to had fun... Let's hope they come back again :cheer:

@Liana_Ilia : Ahah thanks ^^ Well, let's start to learn together then! Ow, I'm crossing fingers so you can found a job soon :)
Gloria is one of my favorite song, although they don't sing it often... what a pity :(
Anyway, it must have been so great to see Yuki playing along with them, as even in the Japanese lives she doesn't appear on stage :dote:

And if you have the Google toolbar (it's easy to download to your browser) you can use the translate button while you're on a Japanese site, like their blog. While it does not do a great job, you can get the jist of what they are saying.

@aki : Thank you! :D No problem, I'm currently working... (hehe). Don't overdo it :)

Luna: I think your English is great! Even used apostrophes right. (Sometimes even English speaking people get that wrong. :P) I want to take a Japanese class, but have not yet. I am not in school right now, just looking for a job. Ugh. And at Boston Yuki just played I think, but she was mouthing the words, I do believe, during Gloria, and had that smile on her face during it! I love Gloria, so it was amazing to see Yuki playing along with them!

Is there a video ?? :plz:
I want to see it ! :love:

No, since cameras weren't allowed. I think there was some bad quality video, but not of that part. (And I think it was of the Yuki songs that the orchestra did before hand, which was pretty cool as well.)

By the way, I do have a question... Can someone tell me what live are you guys talking about, when you speak about a Kalafina live with a choreographer? (I once read about a "snake dance" and Wakana's passionate dance) :confu:

^ well... :psst: the choreography in AE Special Live is quite entertaining :plot:
Wakana's passionate dansu is from Manten Live at Type Moon Festival. Octopus dansu is from Kyrie in Consolation Special Final. Idk about a snake dansu though

Last edited by a moderator:
@aki : Thanks a lot! :DI didn't even notice there was a choreography in the After Eden Special Live :omgz: Except for Kagayaku Sora... *.*
Oh well, I didn't have the opportunity to watch the Type Moon Festival live, thank you for the information! :)
I just planned to watch Consolation SF this week-end. I'll think of you then ;)

Back