Hi everyone! [Luna]

L

LunaChan

Hello everyone :)

I'm new to this forum, si I'm introducing myself. I follow CPM.net since a little while already...
I am a Kalafan since 2009, and I discovered them with the amazing "Lacrimosa" :love:
Shame on me, I didn't know anything about Yuki Kajiura or FictionJunction... But now it's ok ;)

Well, what can I say?
Currently, I am 18 years old, and live in France. I study in a business school, and I wish I can go study in Nagoya next year to complete a dual degree... I can speak English, French, and German :)
I love Japan, and I want to learn many things about the Japanese Culture.
I am also a fan of J-music, anime and manga... ^^

Nice to meet you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Luna

^ Welcome Lunachan! I only found about Yuki Kajiura's music after discovering Animelo Summer Live concerts, visiting Japan in 2011 to attend those concerts, seeing Kalafina if only for the songs Magia and Sprinter, and meeting Chiaki Ishikawa after the show.

If you can get to Japan sometime, I highly recommend it, better still when there are FictionJunction live shows on.

Hello LunaChan !:w00t::hi:
Welcome in Yuki Kajiura's beautiful world !
I'm French, too. So if you need some help, please ask ! :goodjob:

Welcome Luna, since you watch our site for a while you probably noticed about this year's Kalafina visit at Japan expo, did you attended ? :D

Thank you very much, Daphné :)

George: Yes of course, I became crazy when I saw the information! :waii:
I did all I could do to go, so I had the chance to see Kalafina's live on Sunday 6th :dote: I was waiting for so long! It was really great. I really feel honoured :)
And you, did you attended?

I was at the meeting and game, on Friday 4th. My review (french)
Petite review de l'event Kalafina sur la Saiko!Stage de Japan Expo
Rencontre avec Keiko,Wakana et Hikaru, presentation, etc...
Jeu de coordination avec une question et chacune devait dessiner sa réponse.
Sketchs de JaruJaru et interventions de Coooby, la mascotte.
Shifumi contre tout le monde pour gagner des goodies dédicacés.
Et le meilleur....
Jeu de mimes JaruJaru vs Kalafina. Ils ont demandé à des gens du public de rejoindre les artistes sur scène pour faire des équipes.
J'ai rejoint l'équipe JaruJaru de peur de faire perdre Kalafina.
J'ai du mimer Zidane et une bicyclette, que mon équipe ont devinés.
On a tous été felicités, dont moi par Kalafina, mes idoles !
J'ai réussi à leur donner mon dessin avec mon message au dos ,avec un Happy Birthday! pour Hikaru.
Wakana s'est souvenue du fait que je leur avais tendu sans succès au début, s'est retournée, m'a souri et a récuperé le cadeau puis m'a serré les mains !!
En suite au dédicaces les deux équipes m'ont reconnue et m'ont parlée et remerciée.
Vu la queue qu'il y avait, je n'ai pas pu faire de photos mais ce n'est pas grave.
Voilà voilà...
But I wasn't able to come Saturday and Sunday... (summer camp)

@Luna no, I live in Greece, and the JE date was into my exams period so it was impossible to go XD

its great that yoy attended and liked it :D
do you have any text with impressions to add to the current newspost about the event ? :)

Do you want to participate at this year's Yuki Kajiura Birthday present ? All you need to do is choose one of your favourite songs by her, choose your favourite lyrics of it and say why you like the song in a text. Other members have posted their own later on the thread so you can go take an idea :) Her birthday is on August 6 and normally our participation is closed, so this is an offer for you :) (because we have low participation this year :rain:)

Last edited:
Hello Luna, or rather should I say : bienvenue à toi ici ! Now we're three frenchies right there, so the world may begin to fear us muhahahah--

Trois, eh bien, nous dominerons bientôt le monde à ce rythme :glasses:

George: Oh too bad :( I hope you passed your exam! :cheer:
No I didn't write anything, but this is an idea, I'll keep you informed :)
What's the deadline for your project? I must admit I didn't pay so much attention to it this year.... ^^'
But last year you made an amazing work! :D

Hiii Luna-chaaan!! Nice to meet youu :) and enjoy your stay here <3
I hope you like your experience in Paris!! It was like a dream for me çWç

Welcome, welcome. Good to see new people joining and more Kalafina fans! Looks like you did the exact same thing as me and got interested in them through Lacrimosa, although I loved one of Kajiura's OST's beforehand (but didn't know who she was at that point :@_@:).

Good to see you made it to the Japan Expo showcase, it was amazing :love:. I'd been waiting over 4 years to see them live and was having crazy ideas that I'd never manage it, so as soon as they announced it and I knew I had the money and that I could book the week off, I signed up immediately. So happy I did.

A lot of us CPM members were there too, I believe 11 in total, myself included? Pity you didn't introduce yourself earlier or you could've blended into our group at the very front of the line. Safe to say we were there early :ayashii:.

Interesting that you're studying business, that makes two of us. Well, kind of, I've finished my degree now so not *technically* studying any more, but it still counts. Very interesting stuff though.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and continue to lavish in the beauty of Kalafina for years to come :goodjob:.

Thanks HimeWakana and Seasonreaper! :hi:

Sure it was like a dream for me too! I didn't figure that people went from so far to see them in Paris... So I hope you enjoyed your journey ^^ (Personnaly, I don't like Paris so much, but it was worth it!).
I think I saw you! I came with my brother around 12, just to see where the Live House was... And we saw a little group of people already standing (-camping? ;) ) in front of the entrance... I was like: wtf? So early? Is there any show before Kalafina...?
I came back fourty minutes later and that was a big mess... My brother didn't want to come as he didn't know Kalafina, so I attend to the show alone, but in the queue I met very nice people :)
I wish I could have introduced myself earlier to meet you. So I hope next time our favorite girls come in Europe (wherever it is!) we'll be able to meet! (And next time, I'll go to a signing session! :cry:)

I guess many people truly discovered them with Lacrimosa, Sprinter, or later with Magia... ^^

Yes yes @LunaChan we were in front of the LiveHouse from the morning!! *___* Anyway I'm sure they'll come again soon!
I'm also so so happy that they have sung "Alleluia" :touched:

Welcome! I am Liana. Nice to meet you! I have seen Kalafina in Anime Boston and Anime Central (Chicago, near my city), and both times were great. The first, Yuki was actually there! The second they had the band, but no Konno (the violinist) or Yuki. So not sure which to choose was the best. heh If you have any questions let me know, as I am an avid fan of all Yuki's works, Kala, FictionJunction, etc. Although I won't answer in French if that's okay, since I don't remember even much of the 4 years I took it in high school. *sigh* Except omelette du fromage. And the greetings of course. I love Japan as well and it is my dream to see Yuki perform with the others there. And of course to learn Japanese. Hope all goes well with your studies. :cheer:

Ehehe, 12...

Some of us were there at half 9 :ayashii:.

Your brother should've come along though. I saw a few bands at the expo I'd never heard of before the event. I'm sure he'd have enjoyed it.

Sad you didn't get a signing session though, they were so worth it even if just to get the slightest moment to talk to the girls in person :love:.

@HimeWakana : I love this song too, it was so cool hearing it in Live, with Keiko leading! :love: I was kinda sure they would have perform Oblivious... But I had a lot of fun! :)

@Liana_Ilia : Thank you very much ^^ So you live near Chicago? I'd like to see the USA at least once in my life (and if Kajiura is visiting for a convention, that would be the icing on the cake :TdT:)
I talked with some french people that attend to the show, and we hope next time they will come with the complete band ;) But did Yuki play or sing with them at Anime Boston? Or did she appeared on stage? :)
There's nothing to worry about, I don't mind speaking either English or French. Although my english's not perfect, so don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong :)
Yes thanks, everything is ok with my studies ;) Hope it's the same for you! I wish I can find a Japanese course in Nancy, the city where I currently study...

@Seasonreaper Wow so early! You entered the convention and then camp? :@_@: Wasn't that too long?
I agree... But he told me he prefered enjoying the festival, rather than waiting for two hours...
Oh well, thanks for the details, now I regret even more! :comeback: ;)

@HimeWakana : I was surprised too, they didn't sing much their "old" songs. And Ongaku is nearly part of all lives! :ayashii: But this tracklist was very nice too, I can't complain ;) I was so cool that everyone started singing "To the beginning" :love:

Back