Hi CPM!

Yeah I live in Jakarta, but mostly Im in Depok because my university is there. :sparkleguy:
Maybe the CG will be held on Jan because this 5th semester is horror :uh..:
Do you know any Indonesian beside zoa, ritardando, and littlefelicita? I wanna list them so I can invite them for future community gathering.

I won't be in Indonesia till...perhaps..next year...or..maybe more..
I think I know which university you are in~ :ohoho:

crystal pink is~ but she's in US now I guess.
yuki88, there are some..but I forgot the nick~~
:...: so sorry for being so forgotfull~
:faint:

You know?! That one with teletubbies+power ranger headquarter :ohoho:
Okay Ill add them too.

Elegia said:
I hate teh K-pop influence here esp the I-pop boy/girlband. :blood:
:sohappy: Yey! Another "K-pop boy/girlband is not singing but jumping on stage instead" hater! I'm welcoming you with open arms. I'm a neighbour of yours, just guess which country.

Hmm Malaysia or Singapore? I hate you if you are one of them. Your AFA had Kalafina in it, in AFAID none of Kajiura's angel came :cry:

Re:

Elegia said:
Hmm Malaysia or Singapore? I hate you if you are one of them. Your AFA had Kalafina in it, in AFAID none of Kajiura's angel came :cry:
Nah! Philippines dude.
Eat Bulaga, are you familiar with it?

Ah I see a Pinoy. We have same fate that Kajiura havent sent us her apostles to our country. :rain:
Im not familiar with that, but I googled that.
That program is broadcasted by local tv station. I dont watch local tv station because it's filled with thrashy soap operas and reality shows :blood:

^I'm sending her emails about that complaint so she might be annoyed someday and come here in the Philippines herself together with the utahimes. :ohoho:

Elegia said:
I dont watch local tv station because it's filled with thrashy soap operas and reality shows :blood:
/me agrees with you for the 2nd time. The one on the spoiler is a local noon time show which was franchised by Indonesia.

Re:

murrue02 said:
^I'm sending her emails about that complaint so she might be annoyed someday and come here in the Philippines herself together with the utahimes. :ohoho:
Troll murrue02. Please mention Indonesia too in that email, in case the repetitive message method works, she'll come here too. :nosebleed:

murrue02 said:
/me agrees with you for the 2nd time.
We love and hate same things, maybe we are soulmate :waii: <Creepiness lvl over 9000

Re: Re:

Elegia said:
Troll murrue02. Please mention Indonesia too in that email, in case the repetitive message method works, she'll come here too. :nosebleed:
I'm also thinking of including my real name on the mail so that whenever she comes she would ask the police to look for me. :love:

Elegia said:
We love and hate same things, maybe we are soulmate :waii: <Creepiness lvl over 9000
/me again agrees with the creepiness.

Murrue finally finds her soulmate. :stars:

Hi there, Elegia!

//agreeswitheveryoneelse
You have a lovely username~ :dote:

Welcome to CPM, I hope you enjoy your life time here with all of us! :touched:

Elegia said:
@Indonesian CPM Member
we should arrange community gathering some day.
this is an opportunity to find a girl who liek Yuki Kajiura, lol jk :sohappy:

aaa....
i think i can't go too far from my home. i am still a child, and i live in Solo. not that far from Jakarta though, but i never go to Jakarta :blood:
(i hate far trip)

murrue02 said:
:sohappy: Yey! Another "K-pop boy/girlband is not singing but jumping on stage instead" hater!.

wohohoho you don't know what K-poper said to me when i watched some of Kalafina / FJ videos...
K-popers: uuuh, what are you watching? singing aunties? they aren't beautiful and they don't move much, (like K-pop boyband/girlband) moreover they look so old!
me: :stupidtable: :bloodlust:
well, she isn't my friend :knife:

Re:

littlefelicita said:
wohohoho you don't know what K-poper said to me when i watched some of Kalafina / FJ videos...
K-popers: uuuh, what are you watching? singing aunties? they aren't beautiful and they don't move much, (like K-pop boyband/girlband) moreover they look so old!
me: :stupidtable: :bloodlust:
well, she isn't my friend :knife:
Maybe he didn't attended music class.

Oh no I'm latee!! :omg:
Welcome to CPM, Elegia :dote:
Nice name u have there :sohappy:

<Is Elegia's new ID. :sparkleguy:

murrue02 said:
\/me again agrees with the creepiness.
Murrue finally finds her soulmate. :stars:
:shy:

wormbook22 said:
Oh no I'm latee!! :omg:
Welcome to CPM, Elegia :dote:
Nice name u have there :sohappy:

*p a p e r said:
//agreeswitheveryoneelse
You have a lovely username~ :dote:
How about this username? :XD:

littlefelicita said:
:knife:

Aeveltra said:
How about this username? :XD:
You're welcome~~ :dote:

Aeveltra is also a pretty username! :plz: It kind of sounds like a word Kajiura-san would use, so a Kajiuran word :XD:

Welcome Aeveltra!

(I'm just here to confirm to the members that they ARE the same person, no impostors this time XD I will be deactivating the other one soon)

*p a p e r said:
Aeveltra is also a pretty username! :plz: It kind of sounds like a word Kajiura-san would use, so a Kajiuran word :XD:
I bet Kajiura-san cant pronounce my username :XD:

Kerahna said:
Welcome Aeveltra!
(I'm just here to confirm to the members that they ARE the same person, no impostors this time XD I will be deactivating the other one soon)
Thanks Kerahna :dote:

Re:

Aeveltra said:
I bet Kajiura-san cant pronounce my username :XD:
hehe, i bet she can -- but Utahime-tachi can't :psst:

murrue02 said:
Maybe he didn't attended music class.
honestly, i use an earphone everytime i want to play music/video in my class :rain:
but i hate her because she judges everything from appearances, and doesn't want to listen others' opinions. i wanted to shout at her "K-pop did plastic surgery!", but, well, i am not that cruel :ayashii:

Back