Hellooooo~

A

Animexcel

Hi Kajiura / Kalafina fans :D

I guess I would call myself a casual fan right now. I figured if I stay here long enough I would become more aware with everything related. I mean, I've listened to Yuki's music throughout the shows she's worked on, I just wouldn't call myself "hardcore" or anything.. just yet. xD

Re:

Varete said:
Welcome :sparkleguy:
Have a look here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3505 to find out more about them :ohoho:
And tell us more 'bout yourself~ :knife: (Like gender for example :psst:)

Haha! Thanks so much for the welcome and link. I'll make sure to look into it.
My gender is male, I like to draw anime, living in the Chicago area. I'll be at the Madoka Magica movie screening next Saturday. Should be lots of fun :)

Welcome to the forum Animexcel!! Please enjoy your stay! We will try our best to make you a hardcore fan :plot:

When I first read your name I imagined Microsoft Office's Excel with anime inspired buttons and Helper ( I remember they had made an Windows mascot in Japan for promoting Windows 7 https://www.google.gr/search?q=Windows+ ... 0QXjr4C4Bg )

windows-7-anime-girl-cat.png

622366606_1801653.gif

Thanks george1234 :D

Haha! That's pretty cool, though not related to that..
Some may think I would be creative coming up with names but it's pretty much anime and excel as one; with me being anime fan and a fan of Excel Saga during the time I thought of it >_>

index.jpg

Welcome animeexcel.. your username reminds me of microsoft excel.

Welcome Animexcel! Please also check out the music of See-Saw and Chiaki Ishikawa.

Do you wish to visit Japan sometime and/or see Yuki Kajiura and the singers and band members perform?

Welcome welcome, Animexcel!!! :sohappy:
Hope u enjoy yr time here :D
U're going to see Madoka Movie? :white: U're so lucky!! :touched: Many ppl here are gonna see Madoka too so maybe u'll be able to meet some mems there :) If u have time, plz share us yr experience after watching the movie :dote:

Liana_Ilia said:
Nice to meet you, I am Lina or Liana. Hope you have liked it here so far. :dote:

Thanks, Liana! Nice to meet you too!

murrue02 said:
Welcome animeexcel.. your username reminds me of microsoft excel.

Haha, thanks. Yeah I'm getting that recently :P

Kugayama said:
Welcome Animexcel! Please also check out the music of See-Saw and Chiaki Ishikawa.

Do you wish to visit Japan sometime and/or see Yuki Kajiura and the singers and band members perform?

Thanks Kugayama :D I actually saw Chiaki Ishikawa at Anime Expo 2007 at an autograph session. I was bummed I missed her concert :(
I would love to visit Japan some day and see Yuki & co. perform. I just have no money to go at the moment >_>

takfogger said:
welcome man! tak here! have fun around! :sparkleguy:

Thanks, tak! See you around :D

wormbook22 said:
Welcome welcome, Animexcel!!! :sohappy:
Hope u enjoy yr time here :D
U're going to see Madoka Movie? :white: U're so lucky!! :touched: Many ppl here are gonna see Madoka too so maybe u'll be able to meet some mems there :) If u have time, plz share us yr experience after watching the movie :dote:

Thanks!
Yeah, it's gonna be fun. There are gonna be some Madoka cosplayers there too, haha. I'll definitey try to write about my experience!

Cerise said:
Welcome Ani! Looking forward to seeing you around~ :bow: :sohappy:

Thanks Ceri! :xD:

chrisgarci said:
Welcome to the place where casual Yuki fans turn hardcore. :XD:

See you around!

Thanks! Yeah I need some catching up to do with Yuki's recent works like Sword of Art, Pandora Hearts, etc. See ya around ^^

Animexcel said:
Kugayama said:

Thanks Kugayama :D I actually saw Chiaki Ishikawa at Anime Expo 2007 at an autograph session. I was bummed I missed her concert :(
I would love to visit Japan some day and see Yuki & co. perform. I just have no money to go at the moment >_>

Excellent Animexcel... I haven't heard of any other members of this forum who saw Chiaki-san at Anime Expo 2007.

I'm probably her number one fan in Australia (-:.

am I late? am I late??
uh, anyway, welcome here Animexcel-san~! :sohappy:

(somehow your name reminds me: Ms. Excel --> acceleration (?) --> Murrue-san's signature. oh my mind is in a crisis XD)

Back