Hello

A

Alice00

Good afternoon, everyone.
(It's afternoon here. In Indonesia. I'm from Indonesia! lol)

You can call me Alice (it's my screen name)
bcs sometimes I use my real name to comment lol~ (I'm sorry that I'm not consistent)
Nice to meet you all!

I've been knew canta per me site for a long time. 4 or 5 years, i forget it.
I met canta per me site the first time because of Kalafina (my 3 goddess). My friend who likes Kuroshitsuji told me that their ending theme song Lacrimosa is so so so great. and I immediately liked that song too. I search for the artist, search for the lyrics and ta-da, I found canta per me site!
But even though I've been knew canta per me site for a long time, I'm not an active users. So, here I am, trying to be an active users.

And I think that's enough for my introduction to you all. Once again, it's nice to meet you all!
(Sorry for the bad english grammar!)

Welcome to CPM @Alice00! I hope you have wonderful time here! Lacrimosa was one from the first songs of Kalafina I've heard and it was so epic. What is your favourite Kalafina song?

Welcome to CPM Alice!! :) Nice to meet you!! Lacrimosa was my first Kala song too and with that I totally loved Wacchan! Kalafina are too precious for me!!

welcome to cpm! Lacrimosa was the song that drew me in as well.

do you listen to Kajiura's other projects as well?

Thankyou all for the warm welcome! Love you!

@nodame89 my fave is Mahiru! the second track song in One Light single. totally love that song!!

@HimeWakana I have friend that also head over heels for Wakana! My fave is Hikaru, she's just too cute that I think I want to be her big sis lol or I want to be her mom:love:

@aki I just listen to fictionjunction and Kalafina. any recommendations from other Kajiura-san works?

@ghostreaper oh my, thankyou for the welcome. did you see the white rabbit? i lose him:dote:

@Seasonreaper yes. I surprised that many people also drawn to know Kalafina (or Kajiura) by Lacrimosa. what a blessing song....

Mahiru as a favourite? Interesting, not sure I've seen that before.

As for Kajiura works, I'd suggest listening through the FictionJunction Best Live albums for the sheer variety of stuff on them. Also check out Fiction and Fiction II, plus the Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Le Portrait de Petit Cossette soundtracks. Those would be my recommendations~ :goodjob:.

@Seasonreaper you should listen to Mahiru! i think it's the best song i've ever heard! even the lyrics is so beautiful! looks like many people like Puella Magi, huh? I watch the anime but.......... i think it's a little weird and hard to understand, and thank you for the recommendations! i'll be check them tomorrow~:sohappy::psst:

@Seasonreaper you should listen to Mahiru! i think it's the best song i've ever heard! even the lyrics is so beautiful! looks like many people like Puella Magi, huh? I watch the anime but.......... i think it's a little weird and hard to understand, and thank you for the recommendations! i'll be check them tomorrow~:sohappy::psst:

I haven't really listened to Mahiru or Samidare much at all :ghost:. As for why... I don't know. It's a pretty song.

Have you listened to all of Kalafina's music? Their b-sides are always so great :plz:.

Welcome! I am Liana. I have been around for... a long time now, so if you have any questions let me know! I love Kalafina too and I took violin because of Yuki Kajiura's songs. I love Konno's playing especially in lives. Mahiru is pretty and I played it once for my recital. I am now learning sapphire. I do like Lacrimosa but I found them because of Yuki and saw them in 2009 at Anime Boston and again in 2013. Their 1st album is great, but I liked the others as well. I don't have many songs I dislike. Hope you find the time to listen to FJ, Yuuka, and others. Do you like any other animes that Yuki did the music for? Have a good time here, and your English is pretty good. (It's my first language and even I have a hard time with it sometimes. hehe) :dote:

@Seasonreaper yes, I've listened to almost all of Kalafina's music. either the b-side track or the single or the album and yes! sometimes I wonder, why they can't make the b-side becomes the single:comeback: lol

@Liana_Ilia nice to meet you, Liana! Oh my, that's great! i took guitar because of YUI and recently i've been thinking to take piano and vocal lesson because of Kala! First time i met Kala was when AFAID 2013, at that time Kala was the guest anisong singer. Sapphire was my first b-side song (if i remember correctly) and at that time i really really adore that song. yes! their first album was great, but i like red moon and far on the water more:hearts: sometimes i listen to the other Kajiura's works too, even though it's limited just to fictionjunction and fictionjunction keiko, but sure i'll check them! thank you for the praise! english is like my second or third language (the other one is chinese language) even though i already learned it since kindergarten, i just can't perfected it......... that makes me wonder why lol:...: :uh..:

I've been knew canta per me site for a long time. 4 or 5 years, i forget it.

Welcome @Alice00, I've been busy away from a desktop pc, (arrived in Japan Thursday night, saw one live show Friday night in Akihabara at http://www.akihabara-sixteen.com/ , Nagareda project with others including Kaori Oda at Hatsudai DOORS http://1091m.com/ Saturday afternoon, Minori Chihara at Pacifico Yokohama Saturday evening, and see Chiaki Ishikawa Sunday evening and leave Monday evening).

I hope that you can get to see Kalafina / Yuki Kajiura and her other vocalists live some time soon!

Last edited:
@Alice00 Welcome! Lacrimosa was my first song too. I always love the way Hikaru does her part on stage. You can feel the emotion. Also I believe that an acoustic of Mahiru will be on the new FOTW DVD Live release. You can buy it here and the B-Side Lapis is on the DVD too! I'm so excited.
Hope you like CPM:sohappy:

I for one count Mahiru among my favorites.

As for recommendations... See-Saw: Seijaku no Headphone no Naka, indio, Kioku. OSTs: Hanako to Anne, Rekishi Hiwa Historia. Saeko Chiba: Hitori demo, Futari nara, Hikari.

I've been so behind on greeting newer members. I know you've been here for a bit already, but still, Welcome to CPM! Nice to meet you. :innocent:

Back