Hello.

G

gocats741

Hello everyone.

I'm "gocats741". I've recently joined this site. I'm a growing fan of Yuki Kajiura's work (discovered through watching Animes, etc). I'm more fond of her "non-vocal" compositions such as Xenosaga's I Believe in You, Gundam Seed Destiny's Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru (Non-Vocal) and Morning Moon. If you have any recommendations, please give them. But, I do like ones such as Tsubasa's I Talk to the Rain, and Mezame. Anyways, hello to everyone.

Welcome!

I'll send you a PM with recommendations, since there are so many :XD:

Have fun here~ :sparkleguy:

Male or female? :plot:

I'm from New York.

Also, thank you Varete for the recommendations.

Welcome! Nice to meet you, you may call me Lina or Liana, Lina is more my nickname since I love The Slayers anime. hehe What animes do you like besides Gundam? I like those as well. Hope you like it here! :dote:

gocats741 welcome to the forum! Some of my favourite non-vocal pieces are

- lamentation (Xenosaga II)
- Kokuyou no Kimi~Amai Yuuwaku (I love the piano that sounds like falling tears)
- Taisetsu na Hito (just so touching)
- Rain and Storm (.hack sign ost) (perfect melodi-zation of a storm, just as good as vivaldy's 4 season on that imo)

I think you should definitely check out these 4 :sparkleguy:

Hello Liana.

I'm currently not following many animes as of now. I prefer reading mangas. Occasionally, I watch "Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals" for the laughs.

Surprisingly, I haven't watched Gundam. I came across "You and I" on the sidebar of Youtube. :spotlight:

welcome here, Gocast-san :sohappy: :sohappy:

i haven't watch Gundam and many of anime that Kajiura songs were in too, anyway i found lots of Kajiura songs from Youtube and never mind about what anime it from :XD:
anyway~ if you like Mezame, i think Salva Nos and Zodiacal Sign may suit you well. their live versions are great!
and, mm... Xenosaga theme II and Song of Storm and Fire are great too :dote:

Back