Hello people

Clementia

I like Yuki
Just realized I should probably post something here...

Uuuh... hi I'm obsessed with Yuki Kajiura, I have been trying to collect all her music and this site has been a great help, I was hoping to possibly get some assistance with a bit of research and stuff
Don't really where to post but I had some questions regarding a few vocalists and some individual works

Hi, feel free to ask. Someone's bound to help or at least forward you to others who might be able to.

I wanted to check if anyone has more info on some of the media represented in the Works for Soundtrack album, is there a specific thread I should do that in or should I make a new one? I'm not much of a forum kind of person lol

Also I know this sounds like a silly question but like can you just request anything in the request thread? And ppl will just like help you for nothing in return? Like it almost seems too good to be true

I mean, there is a thread for Works for Soundtrack but it's really ancient so I don't know if it's worth bumping. I'm certainly not a fan of necrobumps but do whatever ya want (I'm probably guilty of a few necrobumps myself ;p), ask whatever ya want, worst case someone ignores, complains or deletes. ;p

Works for Soundtrack just has some pre-2010 shit, some of it was unreleased at the time (including Sekai Satoyama Kikou documentary soundtrack) and some was previously available (EAT-MAN, Boogiepop, KOR, Camomile Tea, BLOOD), with two tracks in alternative versions (non-fadeout touho ni kurete and songs with no words original ver, which was available as an 128kbit mp3 on kajiura's old site as "tv mix" if I remember correctly).

Last edited:
Also I know this sounds like a silly question but like can you just request anything in the request thread? And ppl will just like help you for nothing in return? Like it almost seems too good to be true
Yep. No need to give anything in return~.
Oh and welcome~

Hello, Clementia! I hope you have a good time here, and good luck on your research!

(Also I really love your username!)

I mean, there is a thread for Works for Soundtrack but it's really ancient so I don't know if it's worth bumping. I'm certainly not a fan of necrobumps but do whatever ya want (I'm probably guilty of a few necrobumps myself ;p), ask whatever ya want, worst case someone ignores, complains or deletes. ;p

Works for Soundtrack just has some pre-2010 shit, some of it was unreleased at the time (including Sekai Satoyama Kikou documentary soundtrack) and some was previously available (EAT-MAN, Boogiepop, KOR, Camomile Tea, BLOOD), with two tracks in alternative versions (non-fadeout touho ni kurete and songs with no words original ver, which was available as an 128kbit mp3 on kajiura's old site as "tv mix" if I remember correctly).
Wait touho ni kurete is an alternate version as well!? Thanks for telling me, I would have just skipped it otherwise!

Anyhow I think I have a basic understanding of most of these properties, my main question is just if anyone knows what the heck "Rainbow" is, I literally can't find a scrap of info on it

I haven't been to Japan since pre-COVID-19 days, but have been happy when I did get to Japan to send people CD's (mainly secondhand, some new) and some merchandise from Yuki Kajiura lives for nothing in return.

Back