Hello! I'm Cami

E

Euphemia

Hello everyone! I'm Camila, Cami, or Euphie for the internet friends :D
I created my account a long time ago but I never introduced myself, so rude u.u'

I'm willing to read all of your experiences and opinions!

Personally I'm planning to go to Japan for the Budokan 10° Anniversary :D I'm super excited and I'm waiting for the announcement of the tickets sale so I can be sure if I can go xD
If anyone else is going maybe we can meet there!

Nice to meet you all and I hope we get along!

Hi @Euphemia and welcome! Are you familiar with the ticketing system in Japan? If you know anyone there who could join the Harmony fan club in your name and bid for tickets that would be the way to get the best seating.

Hi @Euphemia and welcome! Are you familiar with the ticketing system in Japan? If you know anyone there who could join the Harmony fan club in your name and bid for tickets that would be the way to get the best seating.

Hi @Kugayama! Nice to meet you
Actually I used a proxy server and became a fan member myself. I don't have any friends in Japan to ask them so...
But I'm still kind of nervous because (as you say) I'm not familiar with the ticketing system in Japan. I hope I can manage enough to apply for the lottery properly :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Westkana ! Pleased to meet you ^^
Hard thing you asked me there haha, but if I have to choose a few songs right now they would be Dream Scape, Gaika and Yume no Tsubasa from FCJ, and Alleluia, Oblivious and Yasashii uta from Kalafina :)
Which are yours??

Some of my favorites from FJ would be stone cold, synchronicity, and Parallel Hearts, and from Kalafina they would be sprinter, neverending, and obbligato. I agree, Alleluia is great, I'm learning it on piano. From her soundtracks, I really like pretty much the Pandora Hearts soundtrack as a whole (Will would be my favorite song from it).

Aw well I love sprinter too, especially the acoustic version:love:
Oh you play the piano! So cool! ♥_♥

Back