Hello~! I am a sweet flower bud swaying in the wind...

Re: Re:

AYYX said:
magnolia~ said:
but I found out about it a little too late. :cry:
Aww...... darn! Pity you didn't join us back then...... what a waste! :uh..:

But not to worry now that you're here... some of the sharpest peeps keep an eye out for these things. If there's news that Kala's coming back to the region (or even better, to SG) for a visit, it'll be early enough. :sparkleguy:
Yeah, I hope they do come again. Malaysia, I hope but sadly there isn't really any large scale anime events ever held here so that might be difficult. Though certain university anime clubs have held events and invited certain seiyuus and singers before, so all hope is not lost! :plot:

Equalizer said:
I am sure ritardando wont mind sharing Keiko with you :ohoho:
Keiko is mine :knife: And her harem is mine too. I consider Kajiura part of Keiko's harem actually :ohoho: as well as others like May'n, Nakagawa Shoko, and the countless other girls Keiko has been seen with. Anyone who dares interfere... :kungfu:

Alphard Sokaina said:
magnolia~ said:
my favourite of the 6 utahimes is Keiko
Why am I not surprised lol?
And you shouldn't be. Who doesn't love this little midget? :XD: Even if your favourite is someone else, you can't not like her at least a little.

ZoaKaizer said:
hey... where do u from ?
Malaysia.

Nick Hunter said:
A belated welcome from me as well. :V: Enjoy your stay here!
Thank you!

Though certain university anime clubs have held events and invited certain seiyuus and singers before, so all hope is not lost!
WAH!Really?Seiyuus from Japan?to Malaysia?DAEBAK! :XD:

magnolia~ said:
sadly there isn't really any large scale anime events ever held here
How about the upcoming AFA in Malaysia? Don't think the artist list for the concerts (if any) has been confirmed...... perhaps there's hope? :ayashii:
magnolia~ said:
ZoaKaizer said:
hey... where do u from ?
Malaysia.
Think Zoa might've meant something more like: "which part of Malaysia does thou hail from?" :plot:

Re:

TsukiHoshi said:
Though certain university anime clubs have held events and invited certain seiyuus and singers before, so all hope is not lost!
WAH!Really?Seiyuus from Japan?to Malaysia?DAEBAK! :XD:
Yeah, he was quite a popular seiyuu, but I cannot for the life of me remember his name.

AYYX said:
magnolia~ said:
sadly there isn't really any large scale anime events ever held here
How about the upcoming AFA in Malaysia? Don't think the artist list for the concerts (if any) has been confirmed...... perhaps there's hope? :ayashii:
I really do hope they someday come here. I mean, I know Japan is much worse, but Singapore still hurts my pocket. :cry:

AYYX said:
magnolia~ said:
ZoaKaizer said:
hey... where do u from ?
Malaysia.
Think Zoa might've meant something more like: "which part of Malaysia does thou hail from?" :plot:
Oh! I see, ahaha, misunderstanding on my part. I am from the capital city~ :plot:

AYYX said:
Aye... SG does hurt even its own people's pockets much too, y'know... :psst: :ohoho:

:ohoho:

You might want to keep politics out of a geographically-neutral forum, AYYX!

Anyway, AFA is a Singapore-register and based franchise. I don't think it will be any time soon where they would start to venture out into the region to host sister events (or even the main). I hope time will prove me wrong, though!

@TS: I think it would be impossible for anyone to dislike the "tiny midget"... :psst:

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Special_K said:
You might want to keep politics out of a geographically-neutral forum, AYYX!
Noted. Sorry. :bow:
Special_K said:
Anyway, AFA is a Singapore-register and based franchise.
Yep. As for "sister events", date and location (but not programme) of AFA Malaysia 2012 has been confirmed. Them using Facebook makes it pretty convenient for me... Not so for Indonesia yet, but AFA did say they were going there as well... :sparkleguy: But I think the main would stay in SG (at least for the foreseeable future)... :confu:

magnolia~ said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
magnolia~ said:
And you shouldn't be. Who doesn't love this little midget? :XD: Even if your favourite is someone else, you can't not like her at least a little.
Why can't I? :ohoho: I don't care at all.

Alphard Sokaina said:
magnolia~ said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
magnolia~ said:
Why can't I? :ohoho: I don't care at all.
But you're not. So it's not a question of whether you can or can't be :ohoho:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Equalizer said:
^Alphie says! Yuri Kasahara! ftw :ohoho:
This :ohoho:
Well, outside of the 6, then my pick would be Ito Eri~ :tea:

I'm not surprised because almost every new member says his fav is Keiko, not because I like her.

well magnolia, i introduce u to alphie :psst:

I hope u can get along well from now on in the forum :sohappy:

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
well magnolia, i introduce u to alphie :tea:

Ahaha, thank you. But I am quite aware of how most of the active members here are like thanks to my months of lurking :ohoho:

welcome magnolia~!!!!!
it's my favorite song off their new album too :sohappy: :ohoho:

Back