Hello~! I am a sweet flower bud swaying in the wind...

M

magnolia~

Hello everyone here in CPM. My name is magnolia~ and as it suggests, I am currently in love with that song :shy:

Anyway, I've been a lurker here since September/October last year and I have finally decided to come out of lurking mode and join the forum. :V: By the way, these onions are really cute, so please excuse me if I use them excessively. :ohoho:

So, just some briefly about myself. I've been a Kajiura fan since 2007, and was converted through Noir. Had no idea who she was at all before that but after Noir, I watched Mai-HiME/Otome and that sealed her position as my favourite anime composer ever. :XD: I haven't listened to everything she's composed though. Going through that slowly. Just started listening to Historia OST recently, and what a gem that is! :nosebleed:

I'm a bit embarrassed to say though, having been her fan for so long, I've just discovered FictionJunction and Kalafina last year. I had known about her FictionJunction projects, in fact FJ YUUKA's Akatsuki no Kuruma was one of my fav songs, but somehow I wasn't really interested in her vocal projects as opposed to her OSTs...if you guys get what I mean haha... :desksweat:
After that I literally went WHY??? didn't I discover them sooner???? :orz:

So uh...I guess I'm an old fan yet newbie at the same time? :fwa:

Anyway, I'm sure this will become more apparent as I interact more in the forums but just as an early statement, my favourite of the 6 utahimes is Keiko! I love all the rest too, but Keiko is my waifu. It is my life dream to one day marry her, and because the other girls are part of her harem, therefore by marrying Keiko the rest will be mine too :sparkleguy: :ohoho: :glasses:

...or if not then I'd totally settle for one day meeting all of them in person and speaking to them and shaking their hands and getting their autographs... :spotlight:

Jokes aside, it's really nice to finally join the forums. Let's all get to know each other better! From here on please take care of me~! :V:

Welcome magnolia~~~~~

I really love your username, because magnolia is my favorite track from After Eden album, and before I changed it into this one, my profile location is "in a sweet flower bud swaying in the wind" :ohoho: :ohoho:

I joined this forum after lurking and stalking it for a long time too :XD:

And as you see in my pp, my favorite utahime happens to be Keiko as well. It seems like we have so much in common already :) and there's a certain someone that won't get happy because of this one.

Have fun!

Welcome! I also love magnolia, it has turned into one of my favorite Kalafina songs, and Kajiura songs. :dote: Hope you like it here, I am Lina.

Welcome! I can't fault your tastes either...that's one of my faves on their latest record. Well done on spotting the emotes are onions too...I totally missed that when I started posting here!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And all the love for magnolia :sohappy: I know some people don't like this song because it's so synthesized/techno or something like that and truthfully it's not an instant fav with me either. The only songs that I liked instantly from After Eden (besides Magia and Kagayaku) were Symphonia and Sandpiper. Magnolia was an OK song. But then I saw a youtube video of magnolia with the translated lyrics and that's when I realized what an awesome song it was in terms of its message and its tone. Appreciation and love for it shot up the roof until it became my fav song off the album :shy:

And I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you here ritardando because I gained a higher understanding of magnolia thanks to you. You see, when I watched the After Eden LIVE of this song (which was really, really lovely :nosebleed: ) there was something about the way Keiko sang it that I really liked though I couldn't quite put a word to it. I just kept thinking that the song was evil, and that Keiko sang it in a deliciously evil manner :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
But then I read your post in the After Eden Live thread I think, and you said that magnolia is a cruel song, and so Keiko singing it in an arrogant way was fitting or something along those lines and then it hit me :stars: those were my sentiments exactly! You found me the words for it, so thank you! :dote:

I'm sure I'll enjoy it here as I've always had in lurk mode :ohoho: Thanks everyone!

Welcome magnolia~~! :sohappy:

Come fangirl with us! (I think you're a girl? :ayashii: )

Re:

magnolia~ said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone! And all the love for magnolia :sohappy: I know some people don't like this song because it's so synthesized/techno or something like that and truthfully it's not an instant fav with me either. The only songs that I liked instantly from After Eden (besides Magia and Kagayaku) were Symphonia and Sandpiper. Magnolia was an OK song. But then I saw a youtube video of magnolia with the translated lyrics and that's when I realized what an awesome song it was in terms of its message and its tone. Appreciation and love for it shot up the roof until it became my fav song off the album :shy:

And I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you here ritardando because I gained a higher understanding of magnolia thanks to you. You see, when I watched the After Eden LIVE of this song (which was really, really lovely :nosebleed: ) there was something about the way Keiko sang it that I really liked though I couldn't quite put a word to it. I just kept thinking that the song was evil, and that Keiko sang it in a deliciously evil manner :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
But then I read your post in the After Eden Live thread I think, and you said that magnolia is a cruel song, and so Keiko singing it in an arrogant way was fitting or something along those lines and then it hit me :stars: those were my sentiments exactly! You found me the words for it, so thank you! :dote:

I'm sure I'll enjoy it here as I've always had in lurk mode :ohoho: Thanks everyone!

Thank you so much :shy:
Hahaha, I did say the line that you wrote, and I gain a higher respect for the song after looking at the lyrics translation too :) The way Keiko sings it and her expression at the live version is just sooo :nosebleed: :nosebleed: for me..

Once again, have fun~

magnolia~ said:
Hello everyone here in CPM. My name is magnolia~ and as it suggests, I am currently in love with that song :shy:
Anyway, I've been a lurker here since September/October last year and I have finally decided to come out of lurking mode and join the forum.

Welcome Magnolia! I came to Yuki Kajiura's music via Animelo Summer Live and was able to see Kalafina & Chiaki Ishikawa live in concert last August. Do tell us more about yourself & enjoy your time here!

Re:

Kinda' late of me...... :bow:
But still, welcome here! :sparkleguy: Have a great time ahead~! :w00t:

magnolia~ said:
I just kept thinking that the song was evil, and that Keiko sang it in a deliciously evil manner
Hope you don't mind me asking, but just happened to see a "deliciously evil" comment under this song's live vid somewhere :psst:, would that happen to be yours? :ayashii:
No obligation to reply to this if you're not comfortable with it, of course. :bow:

Hello Magnolia! Welcome to the forum! :sohappy:

Somehow your way of writing is alot like Nick Hunter's :ayashii:

There are many unique musics of Yuki you will discover for a guide as to which works she has wrote for you can look at wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki_Kajiura#Discography while for all the rest (vocalists musicians discography jpop groups lyrics etc) to our site since its the most complete place atm.

Please enjoy your stay :sohappy:

btw how old are you? and male or female? :confu:

Hi Kugayama! Wow, you've seen Kalafina and Chiaki Ishikawa live. That's awesome! :waii: The closest I've come to seeing any of them was when Kalafina came to Singapore for AFA last year. I'm from Malaysia so I could have went over to Singapore to see them, but I found out about it a little too late. :cry: But well, my ultimate goal is to go to Japan to see them! :stars: When I have money, that is.... :rain:

@AYYX: :swt: Wow, you're incredibly sharp! Just from that two words...uh well yes, that comment was indeed mine. Someone replied to my comment though, would that happen to be you? :ayashii: Or were you just a passer-by and happened to see read my comment?

@george1234: Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay. And yes, I do use this site a lot for the lyrics and to check for discography. It's an awesome site :XD:
As for my writing being a lot like Nick Hunter's, thank you! That's a big compliment. From my time lurking and reading much of the forum discussions, I have found myself agreeing with a lot of his opinions and point of view, so maybe that's why?

@george1234 & Cerise: I intended to be gender-neutral, but when I re-read my posts I think I've failed at that because I personally don't think I sound like a guy. So Cerise is right, I am a girl. :idol:

As for age, younger than Kaori :ohoho:

Re:

magnolia~ said:
but I found out about it a little too late. :cry:
Aww...... darn! Pity you didn't join us back then...... what a waste! :uh..:

But not to worry now that you're here... some of the sharpest peeps keep an eye out for these things. If there's news that Kala's coming back to the region (or even better, to SG) for a visit, it'll be early enough. :sparkleguy:

On a bit of the bright side, there's quite a number of good (quality) pics from that event out there... :plot:

magnolia~ said:
Someone replied to my comment though, would that happen to be you? :ayashii:
Only saw your comment today (was viewing AE Live vids just now, just 'cos I felt like doing so) and that reply was made about a fortnight back so, nope. Sorry. :tea:

Welcome to CPM! Magnolia~

one more fellow Malaysian added to the list :ohoho:
Magnolia is one of my "After Eden" favorites as well :dote:
please enjoy your stay!, I am sure ritardando wont mind sharing Keiko with you :ohoho:

Harem indeed!, it is Yuki Kajiura's harem! I love all of them! boys becomes perves and girls becomes bi !! :ohoho:

Re:

Equalizer said:
Harem indeed!, it is Yuki Kajiura's harem! I love all of them! boys becomes perves and girls becomes bi !! :ohoho:

LOL Equalizer?!!! :XD: :XD: :XD:

it's true :psst:

Back