Hello, Hereson here :)

H

Hereson

Heya!

I was hunted down, haha :p

I've been told by a friend that there was a fan-site (that was already months ago.. o.o). Been around for a really long time and, after months of trying to get my account activated (because I couldn't make one for some reason...), I'm finally here. Yatta! Anyway... Moving on.

Nice to meet you! My name is Hereson, I'm 23 and Yuki Kajiura is definitely my favorite composer. I genuinely enjoy every work of hers. From her orchestrations to her full-band arrangements (especially with Kalafina). From Sis Puella Magica to Swordland and even to several ending and opening songs of anime, they are all astonishing to listen to. I've rearranged several of her pieces (Erased ED, Sis Puella Magica, Swordland, Decretum and more) in the remaining spare time I've had and put them out on YouTube/SoundCloud respectively. I love her work ^_^

Feel free to leave me a message & Thank you for reading! :)

~ Hereson
Instrumentals & Orchestra

Hello, welcome to CPM! :hi:

I've rearranged several of her pieces (Erased ED, Sis Puella Magica, Swordland, Decretum and more) in the remaining spare time I've had and put them out on YouTube/SoundCloud respectively
You have immediately earned a subscriber. I'm to your Sore wa chiisana no you ni cover, and I have to say that it is absolutely fantastic! I also like arranging her works in my spare time as well (I guess we're cut from the same cloth in that regard!), though your level of quality is only something I can hope to achieve. The small library of what I have done is on the sheet music program MuseScore, and I'm also still trying to learn my way around the ins and outs of arranging, so I still have a long way to go.
Teach me your ways :bow:

Anyway, enough of me rambling :XD:. I hope you enjoy your time here at canta per me forums! :w00t:

Hello, welcome to CPM! :hi:

You have immediately earned a subscriber. I'm to your Sore wa chiisana no you ni cover, and I have to say that it is absolutely fantastic! I also like arranging her works in my spare time as well (I guess we're cut from the same cloth in that regard!), though your level of quality is only something I can hope to achieve. The small library of what I have done is on the sheet music program MuseScore, and I'm also still trying to learn my way around the ins and outs of arranging, so I still have a long way to go.
Teach me your ways :bow:

Anyway, enough of me rambling :XD:. I hope you enjoy your time here at canta per me forums! :w00t:

Thank you Westkana, appreciate it a lot! I do transcriptions, arrangements, mixing & mastering (it's considered as audio engineering in general), if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Have a good one!

- Hereson

x)))) Well well~! Lookie who's here! Hi hi Hereson! (Your welcome by the way~ ;D *wink wink*)

Hereson-sama! Welcome to CPM! I follow you and KanaChi closely on YouTube more or less!
Yay~! Enjoy your stay here ^_^

Wow, that's impressing that you have rearranged some songs! What is your favourite song of Kajiura or Kalafina? Where are you from?

Back