Hello!~ Happy to be here *_*

Nice to meet you! You are not english native speaker, but I feel your
english is perfect! I envy you.
I love keiko for her loud voice too. Sometimes i go to "Noraebang" (it means karaoke in korean) .

In karaoke of korea,
[lacrimosa, to the beginning, oblivious, sprinter, hikari furu] be registered.

just 5 song, but i enjoy to sing a song.

I love dream scape, yumeno tsubasa and tsubasa (english ver.)

furthermore, Recently I listening a "sora wa takaku kaze wa utau / haruna luna produced by yk" and song of yuuki aira (fictionjunction ASUKA)

It's pleasure to meet you.

Re: Re:

You can browse in CPM gallery :sparkleguy:
I truly like this one: http://gallery.canta-per-me.net/display ... play_media

SurgamIdentidem said:
@Megy
MegyTomitatsu said:
Surgam-kuun, you among all have to, remember, we have a vow! :knife:
Be sure, I'm going to do everything within my power to maintain it! :kungfu: (no joke!)
Good boy! :innocent:
I expect no less! Be good and do not betray me :innocent:

SurgamIdentidem said:
Next time we (Noctua, Megy, you, me and hopefully MANY OTHER EUROPEANS OR NON-EUROPEANS FROM CPM!!) will all go together and we are going to TREASURE those moments whatever the cost!! -end of speech-
This is a very respectable speech :bow:
I will truly hope it comes true!

I am also not the biggest fan of Yuuka. She is the cutest thing ever, I'll giver her that, and I just LOVE the way she dresses!!! :shy: *weee* Her style is so cute!! BUT...so is her voice and for me, it's just a little too cute...it's your typical Japanese school-girl voice and in my book, that's just not particularily "special" contrary to KY other artists.

I do like her occasionally because she DOES sound good in some songs, Angel Gate for example, which is a very cute and cuddly song to begin with so it really suits her voice.
I would agree :uh..:
Althou she has some really good songs, its just that she has that cutesy voice I wasnt really impressed with :uh..:

MegyTomitatsu said:
SurgamIdentidem said:
@Megy
MegyTomitatsu said:
Be sure, I'm going to do everything within my power to maintain it! :kungfu: (no joke!)

Megy-chaaaaaaan :hearts: , you know that I'm all yours and yours alone :nosebleed: , but please don't call me like that in public! :shy: The others should not know about us, did you forget? :wai:

And Megy-chan, you also have to come, don't forget!
If you don't, Surgam will be deeply hurt! :comeback:

:XD:

@puts
I think we can agree that you have BOTH a great command of English. Believe me, I know what I am talking about! I am tutoring kids when I am not busy studying so I get to see a lot of CRAPPY English (and even CRAPPIER German for that matter!!!) almost every single day.
So yeah, all I am saying is, don't hide your skills, don't be too humble and it's always a good thing to further educate yourself. There's always room for improvement!

You just gave me confidence! :hero: *writes every single word falsely from here on* :XD:

I am ashamed to say that I am not really familar with all of Yuuka's songs. I am pretty sure I have listened to them all at one point of time but sadly, I don't know them by name.
So yeah, I had to look it up
*is back* Hai, hai!! She's great!!! Love the contrast between her really high (but quite gentle) and "cutesy" voice and the amazing music. Also, I feel as if there's more strength to her voice, especially in the beginning. Not sure how to say this 'cause I have no knowledge of vocals whatsoever but for me, it doesn't sound so...flat...for lack of a better word.

It's exactly what you call "more strenght" and "not flat". I like that in this song! Especially love the part from 2:41 to 3:10! I think she sings great here, and really renders the atmosphere of the song! (By the way, the drums are awesome too! :dote:)

@Noctua
Yeah, you're right! It's quite a strange feeling to write in English to someone while knowing he'd understand German, too
Wie kommst du drauf, dass ich Deutsch können sollte? :XD: :ohoho:

I wish we had an awesome organ (or even more!) in our church, too! XD We only have a really small one... well, it sounds beautiful anyway, but I want to be blown away, too!
I'm sure you'll be able to play it, too! It's all a matter of practice, and I believe in you!

Just come to Einsiedeln! :dote:

Thanks for your believing in me! I'll work hard to meet your expectation one day! :kungfu:

Welcome Noctua~! (do you mind if I call you that nickname instead of the full thing? sorry... :XD: ) I hope you've been enjoying your time on the forum :V: Wish you guys luck in going to a Kalafina live someday...I'll definitely try to go to one too...somedayy... :TdT:

SurgamIdentidem said:
MegyTomitatsu said:
SurgamIdentidem said:
@Megy
MegyTomitatsu said:

Megy-chaaaaaaan :hearts: , you know that I'm all yours and yours alone :nosebleed: , but please don't call me like that in public! :shy: The others should not know about us, did you forget? :wai:

...../me jumps on this (new??) ship :psst: :plot:

@ wormbook: I wish I could absorb knowledge, too! XD But I'm too lazy :cry:
So you have to be really intelligent :ayashii:

@ casarina: Thank you! :sohappy: I think I'll call you Rina, that sounds really nice :nosebleed:

@ LeaderBaby: REALLY?! OH MY GAWD *faints* Usually, every German who shares my taste in Japanese music lives in NRW :uh..: Where exactly do you live? :3 (You don't need to answer that question if you don't want to publish any personal data :3)

@ finealoe: Nice to meet you, too! :sohappy: I have the impression that your English is good, too, so don't be shy :3
I wish we had a karaoke bar here, too, but sadly we don't :cry: It would be great to sing Kalafina or Yuki-songs with others :dote:
I love "sora wa takaku, kaze wa utau", too! I like to sing it from time to time :ohoho:

@ Megy: Thank you so much! :sohappy: :nosebleed: That picture is sooo sweet Q_Q ♥

@ Surgam: Weil auf Wikipedia steht, dass Einsiedeln in der deutschsprachigen Schweiz liegt :D Oder ist das falsch? ._.

Yeah, I'll visit you someday! :ohoho:

@ Cerise (I love your username, too :nosebleed: cherry *_*): Thank you! No problem! You can call me Anna or Noctua, as you wish :ohoho:

Love drama between Surgam and Megy? :ayashii: :ohoho:

SurgamIdentidem said:
MegyTomitatsu said:
SurgamIdentidem said:
@Megy
MegyTomitatsu said:

Ahem....I think its more like you revealed it than me, feeding our CPMers here :desksweat: :knife:
But aww, that was sweet :shy:
I shall be only yours too! :nosebleed: And Keikos :swt: kidding!! /too late. is stomped :blood:
Do not worry! I shall be there! :hero: I shall not miss it and hurt Surgam-kun! :sohappy:

Thank you so much! :sohappy: :nosebleed: That picture is sooo sweet Q_Q ♥
No problem, glad you liked it! :sohappy:

^ This reminds some othe couple we had many years ago :XD:

(Michelle, and a guy that had Snoopy as his avatar with usernames starting with A)

@ wormbook: I wish I could absorb knowledge, too! XD But I'm too lazy :cry:
So you have to be really intelligent :ayashii:
Not really :XD: :XD: I just think it's fun to learn (as long as there isn't too much homework) b/c I'll be able to find interesting facts :)
For example, wild rabbits eat their own ... waste :plot:

Back