Hello!~ Happy to be here *_*

N

NoctuaTenebra

The one who reads EVERYTHING will get a cyber-cookie from me. Really. I NEARLY WROTE A BOOK! XD

Hey, there!~ :sohappy:

Well, my name is Anna, I'm 17 years old and I come from Germany.
I decided to register here because I'm totally addicted to Yuki-sama's music :nosebleed: ... and because nearly all of my friends don't like my taste in music :cry: So, in this case, I need someone else to talk to - and this forum is simply perfect! *_*

I discovered Yuki Kajiura's music in 2008 or 2009, I think (WOW, that's almost 5 years ago O_O), when I first listened to Paperblossom's German cover of "Oblivious" on YouTube. (Sadly, the video got deleted, but she did several other German covers of Kalafina-songs that still exist - her voice is stunning!) For a while, I only listened to her version of "Oblivious", but then I got to know the original artists and I was like "OH MY GAWD, THEY'RE AWESOME! AND SO BEAUTIFUL!" - that's how I fell in love with their voices, especially after my discovery of "Sprinter" and "Aria". :dote:
Later on, I found out that the composer of these marvellous songs is Yuki Kajiura, and that there's another group named "FictionJunction" with Keiko and Wakana as members - and I started listening to their music, too. And I loved it from the very beginning *_*
That's why I also publish my covers of their songs on YouTube, although I know that I'm not that good :XD: I'll post something in the creative corner later!

Well, I would now really like to name my favourite vocalists... but I can't decide who that is! :uh..:
I love Keiko for her dark and strong voice - because it's a bit similar to mine. XD Although I'm a girl, I have a rather deep speaking and singing voice and it's really difficult for me to sing these high American pop-songs... That's why I prefer to sing Keiko's parts in Kalafina and FictionJunction-songs... AND SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE :nosebleed:
I also feel a special closeness to Hikaru because I share her timidity and I found it really great to see her flourish and becoming more confident. First, I definitely needed to get used to her voice, but now I love it, too - and she has great hair :dote:
Of course, I adore Wakana for her beautiful voice, too! I wish I could sing high notes as strongly as she can :rain:
I also admire her personality! She always seems to be so happy and friendly, but having a closer look, one can also notice that there is a certain depth in her character :3
Talking about Yuriko, I have to say that she is the epicness in person. How can anyone sing high notes as clearly and amazingly as her? Actually, her range is incredible! Well, all of Yuki's vocalists are angels, but Yuriko is nearly a goddess to me! :nosebleed:
Not to forget Kaori! Her voice is stunning, too! I admire her high notes, for example in "Dream Scape" or "Yume no Tsubasa". And it's also amusing for me to see her standing next to the others because she is much taller :XD: It's sooo cute to see her dancing with Keiko in the lives - both always seem so cheerful to me, that's great!
Sadly, I have to admit that I don't really like Yuuka :spotlight: Well, she has a beautiful smile, but I can't really stand her voice although it's a bit similar to Hikaru's... maybe I just need to get used to it :)
Of course, I also like all the other vocalists, but these are the most important to me!

My favourite Yuki-songs of all time are "Sprinter", "Aria", "Magia" and the live versions of "salva nos" and "Mezame"! But actually, I like almost every song that's been composed by her :XD:

I think that's it! I hope I didn't write too much (but yes, I did! XD) :3
I'm happy to be here now! :sohappy:

Greetings from Germany!

PS: English is obviously not my first language, so I hope you can understand everything and forgive the mistakes :ohoho: You could also write in French, German or Latin (XD) to me if you wanted to ;)

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Welcome to cpm!! Nice to meet you!!
Ps: I love your signature! :shy:

Thank you! Nice to meet you, too :33

I love yours, too! It's from AnimagiC, isn't it? I wanted to go there, too, but my mother didn't let me because I was too young and all alone :cry:

Arigatou Anna-chan!! :sohappy:
Yes yes It's a pic from AnimagiC! It was at the end of the first live on Friday! I miss them so so much :cry: :cry: They were perfect!! :shy:
However, you'll see that they'll come back soon in Europe and you'll see them! *hug hug*

ARGH, I'm so jealous! :cry: You were really close to the stage, weren't you? :3 I feel with you, it must have been SO AWESOME Q_Q I think I would have fainted XD
Yeah, I hope so :3 *hugs back*

Aye aye I was in the third row and I was in front of Keiko *WW* you don't know how to describe all the emotions that I felt when I see and hear them, but I can tell you they are really AMAZING! *hug again*

ps: They HAVE to do an European tour! :sohappy:

I wish I could somehow dive into your memories to feel these emotions, too! :cry: *hugs back again* :3 I'm so happy for you that you were able to see the girls live!
YES, THEY DEFINITELY HAVE TO! If they did and I had the money, I would follow them through the different European cities to attend every concert of them XD :ohoho:

You're welcome :33
Haha, I just imagined we would do that and the girls would see us in the first row in every concert, thinking "Oh my gawd, who are those crazy fangirls?" :XD:

THAT'S SO SWEET! :nosebleed: :sohappy: I love it how Keiko and Wakana clap their hands and Hikaru is like "What's going on? O_O" :shy:

:ohoho: :ohoho: true true!! where Kalafina will be, we'll be there muahahahah

Yes they were incredibly sweet and then with the clothes of Moonfesta, they looked like dolls! :dote: :dote:

:hi: Hello NoctuaTenebra!

(beautiful username :nosebleed: ,latin :shy: , reminds me of....my own one(?) :desksweat: )

Whatever, welcome to CPM!

I love yours, too! It's from AnimagiC, isn't it? I wanted to go there, too, but my mother didn't let me because I was too young and all alone :cry:

I also couldn't go! :orz: :orz: We are fellow sufferers! :XD:
Hope you will be able to go next time! :cheer: Btw, hope the same for myself too...

@HimeWakana

ps: They HAVE to do an European tour! :sohappy:

We will force them to do so! :plot: Next time they come, they will see how great their european fans are, and they will not want to leave anymore! :XD:

Welcome! I am Liana. I love Kalafina and FJ too. Although I do like Yuuka. You should try listening to her again. nostalgia is one of my favorite songs. I went to Anime Boston and am going to go to ACen in May. Are you going to try and go? I know it's far from Germany. I live in the states. I hope you like it here! :dote:

SurgamIdentidem wrote: will force them to do so! Next time they come, they will see how great their european fans are, and they will not want to leave anymore!

Of course!!! :ohoho: :ohoho: we have to show them how much they are loved in Europe! :shy:
And we should make gathering of "CPM" fans!! :sohappy:

@ Hime-chan: OH MY GAWD, I love the moonfesta-dresses :nosebleed: Although they seem almost a little bit too pale when wearing those... but they really look like angels or dolls! *_*

@ Surgam: Well... XD Actually, my username was "FictionJunctionAnna", but then I decided to choose something different and more individual :3 At first, I wanted something in French, but I didn't like the word combinations I came up with... and then I saw your username and thought: "Hey, you're studying Latin for 6 years now, why not choose a Latin one?" And that's how I came up with "NoctuaTenebra"... well, actually it's grammatically incorrect, but I thought "Tenebra" looks better than "Tenebris" :XD: I hope you don't mind that I chose Latin because of your username? :spotlight: If you want to, I can change it again ._.

I hope we'll both be able to go to one of their concerts (or all of them XD) next time! Nobody will be able to stop us :ohoho:

@ Liana: Hey, nice to meet you :3 Yeah, I think I'll try to get used to Yuuka's voice :) I actually like her in Angel Gate, I just have to be open-minded while listening to her other songs :ohoho:
Woah, I'm really jealous Q_Q So many of you are/were able to go and see FJ/Kalafina live! Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to go :cry: My mother says I'm too young and I'd first have to earn enough money... but school takes so much time right now, so it's impossible D:

@ Hime-chan: OH MY GAWD, I love the moonfesta-dresses Although they seem almost a little bit too pale when wearing those... but they really look like angels or dolls! *_*
You're right!! They're our angels >WWWW<

@SurgamIdentidem: of course!!! :ohoho: :ohoho:

Re:

NoctuaTenebra said:
Well... XD Actually, my username was "FictionJunctionAnna", but then I decided to choose something different and more individual :3 At first, I wanted something in French, but I didn't like the word combinations I came up with... and then I saw your username and thought: "Hey, you're studying Latin for 6 years now, why not choose a Latin one?" And that's how I came up with "NoctuaTenebra"... well, actually it's grammatically incorrect, but I thought "Tenebra" looks better than "Tenebris" :XD: I hope you don't mind that I chose Latin because of your username? :spotlight: If you want to, I can change it again ._.

:omg: NO!! DON'T CHANGE IT ...... I'm so honoured :TdT:

And I really don't mind the grammatical correctness, I was bad at latin anyway! :ohoho:

All these ultra-long sentences where you even have have to search desperately for the adjective to a noun which is located three lines beneath.... :blood:

Dear... how glad I was when I graduated! :XD:
Fortunately, church-latin is much more simple! You know, I live in a town which has an abbey in which I also studied. Even more, I'm playing organ so I am often in contact with latin. (Also studied it for 6 years)

I hope we'll both be able to go to one of their concerts (or all of them XD) next time! Nobody will be able to stop us :ohoho:

Sadly the military can... :orz:
But this would be the worst case! It is very probable that we will meet there! :sparkleguy:

Re: Re:

SurgamIdentidem said:
:omg: NO!! DON'T CHANGE IT ...... I'm so honoured :TdT:

:sohappy: I'm really relieved right now :ohoho: It would have been quite weird to ask Kerahna if she could change my username a 2nd time! XD
But I'm honoured that you're honoured! (Does that make sense? XD)

SurgamIdentidem said:
And I really don't mind the grammatical correctness, I was bad at latin anyway! :ohoho:

All these ultra-long sentences where you even have have to search desperately for the adjective to a noun which is located three lines beneath.... :blood:

Yeah, you're right! It's a torture to translate those sentences - but it's even worse to examine the hexameter or the stylistic devices :blood: Luckily, I have somehow a talent for languages that allows me to handle this stuff, although I don't really like it :XD:
SurgamIdentidem said:
Dear... how glad I was when I graduated! :XD:
Fortunately, church-latin is much more simple! You know, I live in a town which has an abbey in which I also studied. Even more, I'm playing organ so I am often in contact with latin. (Also studied it for 6 years)

Wow! :nosebleed: Your town really looks beautiful! My mother just told me that she has been there ten years ago or so. :XD:
And the organ is an awesome instrument! I love the sound :dote: I wish I could play it, too, but the only instrument I ever learnt was the flute which I gave up during my rebel time :cry: It has to be an amazing feeling to play the organ in an abbey! I'm totally addicted to Bach's Toccata & Fugue in d minor :shy:

SurgamIdentidem said:
Sadly the military can... :orz:
But this would be the worst case! It is very probable that we will meet there! :sparkleguy:

You have to be optimistic! :sparkleguy: We'll DEFINITELY meet there! *exploding of optimism*

Re: Re:

NoctuaTenebra said:
SurgamIdentidem said:

Yeah, you're right! It's a torture to translate those sentences - but it's even worse to examine the hexameter or the stylistic devices :blood: Luckily, I have somehow a talent for languages that allows me to handle this stuff, although I don't really like it :XD:

Ah... if you only could transfer a bit of your talent to me! I could use it, believe me! :desksweat:

Wow! :nosebleed: Your town really looks beautiful! My mother just told me that she has been there ten years ago or so. :XD:

It is indeed a very beautiful town! :sohappy: You schould also visit it once! Btw, where do you live in Germany? North? South? :confu:

And the organ is an awesome instrument! I love the sound :dote: I wish I could play it, too, but the only instrument I ever learnt was the flute which I gave up during my rebel time :cry: It has to be an amazing feeling to play the organ in an abbey! I'm totally addicted to Bach's Toccata & Fugue in d minor :shy:

I played the recorder once but I absolutely hated it! :ohoho: Gave up very soon!

The Toccata and Fuge in d-minor is actually in my repertoire! :sparkleguy: but it's not exactly very easy! :ohoho: Bach-Fugues are always finger-wrenching and the Toccata has some very delicate parts. But I also love it! :nosebleed: You have a very good taste! (not strange at all!)

Sadly I can not play the abby ogans often, because only the monks usually play there. (There are some unbeliavably talented organists among them!)

By the way, If you are looking for beautiful organ pieces, listen to THIS!!!
This piece was actually the reason I wanted to play organ! They always play this piece on two organs at easter! EPIC!! :dote:

You have to be optimistic! :sparkleguy: We'll DEFINITELY meet there! *exploding of optimism*

:touched: :TdT:

Back