Hello, Everyone! >(^-^)>

Spirica Rose

Parallel Heart
Hi! Nice to meet you. I've seen this wonderful site before, but I was too busy (lazy) to join. I now have more time to not be a lurker! :ohoho:

I like being called Spiri or Rose (whichever you prefer). I'm currently 17 years old.

Let's see... I first heard one of Yuki Kajiura's works about two years ago. My friend had a playlist, and the song that came on while I was on it was "In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon." At the time I didn't know anything about the song, just that I liked it. Fast forward to about a year-and-a-half ago, when another friend told me to watch Kuroshitsuji. I fell in love with "Lacrimosa," and thus, Kalafina. Soon after I realized the composers are the same, and started to listen to more of her works.

Other interests of mine (besides anime and manga) include: video games, Karate, animals, roleplaying, and reading. I love to sing, and was in choir throughout high school and part of middle school. I'm a proud Alto II (or Tenor, if need)!

Yeah, I think that's it! I'm glad to be here! :)

Hi! Nice to meet you :hi:

Do you like any video games in particular? Your avatar looks like something from Super Mario, but I can't be sure. (I basically stick to Pokemon.) :confu:

Do you have a favorite Kajiura-sensei OST yet, by any chance? :ayashii:

^ Yes, I do. I didn't list them all because there are quite a few. :XD: I love the Legend of Zelda series, Paper Mario, Harvest Moon, and Kirby games, just to name a few. I do like Pokémon, but I only have Silver and Leaf Green, and haven't played them much. :uh..:

Yup, my avatar is from Super Mario (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, to be exact). :sohappy:

No, not really. I do like the PMMM OSTs and the Mai-Otome OST, but I haven't gotten around to listening to most of the others, save for a few songs here and there. :cry:

Thank you for the welcome!

^ Oh, I love the Zelda games! I've never actually finished one, but they're so much fun to play :XD:

I thought that it looked a little Mario-ish :ayashii:

If you like Mai-Otome, I would recommend Elemental Gelade (it's very acoustic, with a lot of flutes and violins). And PMMM is close to the Kara no Kyoukai movie OSTs, I think. But actually, you should just try them all! All of her OSTs have different styles, so there's a lot to like.

You're welcome! And don't worry...there'll probably be lots of others coming over to say hi soon :plot:

Hello, and welcome to the site :D I'm new here too!

Karate, now that's interesting :glasses:

Re:

Me too! I haven't finished one yet either, but I love playing them. :XD:

You have a keen eye. :V:

Oh, I'll make note of that! I'm actually in the process of watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies, but I haven't heard of Elemental Gelade. Thank you for the recommendations!

I can see people are so friendly and welcoming here. :)

Thank you! Welcome to you too! :D

How so? :ayashii:

Welcome to our forum!! :sparkleguy:

It does get a little crazy here from time to time...but it's all good fun. :psst:

Contract with me? :XD:

Re: Re:

Spirica Rose said:

Thank you! Welcome to you too! :D

How so? :ayashii:

Cause Karate is awesome, and I don't see people with that hobby very often :D

Re:

Thank you! :)
Then, I'll fit right in. :ohoho:
Now that depends on if this contract includes a way to get Kalafina to come to New York. :ayashii: :XD:

Thank you! :dote: It's nice to meet you too! Yay for Lacrimosa! :sohappy:

Thank you! :dote: I will!

Thank you! :dote:

Oh, okay! :XD: Yes, karate is certainly awesome. :kungfu:

Welcome! I am Lina. I like Zelda and Mario too. Currently playing a Kirby game heh Hope you like it here. :dote:

^ Nice to meet you, Lina! I'm glad to meet another Zelda and Mario fan! :dote: Which Kirby game are you playing? :ayashii: Thanks! I'm sure I will! Oh, I saw on a different thread that you're from the U.S. So am I! :XD:

^That's cool you are from the US as well. :dote: I am playing Kirby Mass Attack right now, looking forward to the new Wii game that's coming out soon too. But I am addicted to the DS game hehe

Liana_Ilia said:
^That's cool you are from the US as well. :dote: I am playing Kirby Mass Attack right now, looking forward to the new Wii game that's coming out soon too. But I am addicted to the DS game hehe
Oh, I haven't played that game yet. I'm addicted to Kirby: Super Star Ultra right now. I can't wait for the new Wii game either! :sohappy:
murrue02 said:
welcome to CPM
Thank you! :shy:

Spirica Rose said:
Now that depends on if this contract includes a way to get Kalafina to come to New York. :ayashii:
I'd wished for them to come to Singapore before (which they're doing in slightly more than a month's time), so...... :ayashii: :plot:

AYYX said:
Spirica Rose said:
Now that depends on if this contract includes a way to get Kalafina to come to New York. :ayashii:
I'd wished for them to come to Singapore before (which they're doing in slightly more than a month's time), so...... :ayashii: :plot:

LOL AYYX stop that all of them already know they coming Singapore :XD:

Back