Hello everyone! Hajimemashite, mina-san!

• Thread starter NenaArindrasari
  • Start date
N

NenaArindrasari

Helloo, Kajiura lovers! Nice to meet you all! Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is NenaArindrasari, my username and my real name too! :idol: I don't want to make a random username like everybody did, since it makes me confusing. So it would be better for me to use my real name as my username. Just put the space between the little "a" letter and the capital "A" letter, and that's my real name. You can call me Nena. :innocent:

I live in Indonesia, and I'm 16 years old. The first time I knew Yuki Kajiura-san is when I watch "Tsubasa Chronicle" when I'm in 10th grade. The music instrumentals, including the kajiurago songs were very good, amazing, and also touching. Kajiura-san were so creative at composing and arranging, and she often combined all music genres, like classic mixed with rock and electro, etc., into lots of magnificent songs and soundtracks we never heard before. Purely creative! Since then, I was really impressed with Kajiura-san works, including FictionJunction and Kalafina. Hey, I'm a diehard fan of FictionJunction and Kalafina too!

FictionJunction and Kalafina are now my most favorite J- pop artists. They are very talented, they can sing in any music genre, like soprano, classic, electro, or rock, everything combined into one great song. Their voice is very amazing, beautiful, and touching. Yeah, like "Parallel Hearts", "Stone Cold", "Eternal Blue", "Magia", "Hikari Furu", and many more! :-) :cheer:

I already often visited this website, canta-per-me.net since last year , but I joined this forum just last month, October 13th. I'm not used to be in a forum (because this is also the first time I made an account in a forum), but sooner or later, I can get along with everyone, sharing anything.

Although I don't understand japanese kanji ( I only memorized hiragana and katakana ), but I like to discussing lyrics, especially for romaji and kajiurago transliteration ( if I could :-P ).

Okay, that's my introduction ^_^

Welcome, NenaArindrasari! I hope that you can get to see Yuki Kajiura and her singers live in concert some day.

Welcome to the forum Nena!!! You sure seem really passionate about both Yuki and the girls :dote: From me too it was Tsubasa chronicle that dragged me to her, the melodies there were so much different compared to what I had heard since then (we talk about 7 years ago XD) that really made me search for more musics of her.

Please enjoy your stay!!

Since you've been for the first time in a forum here are some tips

1. Read the forum rules and advices viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3060

2. You can delete your latest post by click the little [x] button at the bottom right corner of your latest post. Beware that if someone posts after you, you can no more delete them. In that case you should ask on of the Mods to do it which are

Kerahna
George1234
Equalizer
Varete
Eddie エディ

3. You can quote an other user by pressing the "quote" button at the top right corner of any post. It would be good if you leave inside only the parts you want to talk about and not the entire post if its too long. You can also merge different quotes in 1 post by quoting them on different tab of your browse and pasting them on the window where you write your post.

4. You can edit all your posts if you want by pressing the "edit" button that's next to the
one at the top right of each of your own posts. Edit note appears ("Last edited at [time], [number] times in total") only if you edit an older post of your that's followed by other user's posts, but if your post is the latest one of the thead you can edit it as many times as you want without the note appearing (but there's no editing limit anyway)

yaaaaay, another Indonesian~!
welcome here Nena-san~ :hi: :hi:
this forum is also my first forum i joint in (and maybe will be my only one forum i joint in) :XD:

and you are 16 y.o? i am too~ :XD:
nee nee, what city do you live in?

george1234 said:
[...]
2. You can delete your latest post by click the little [x] button at the bottom right corner of your latest post. Beware that if someone posts after you, you can no more delete them.
[...]
:fwa: eeeh i just know about it!

welcome to cpm~ :sohappy:
I'm same age as you too :psst:
anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Wow very long presentation!! ^^ Anyway..welcome to cmp!! ^_^ :shy:
thank you, HimeWakana. very long, huh? I'm very enthusiastic about introduction :shy:
Kugayama said:
Welcome, NenaArindrasari! I hope that you can get to see Yuki Kajiura and her singers live in concert some day.
Thank you too, Kugayama. I really wished if Yuki Kajiura or FictionJunction or Kalafina perform in Indonesia some day... :sohappy:
Liana_Ilia said:
Welcome! I am Lina or Liana, either is fine. Hope you like it here! :dote:
thank you.
george1234 said:
Welcome to the forum Nena!!! You sure seem really passionate about both Yuki and the girls :dote: From me too it was Tsubasa chronicle that dragged me to her, the melodies there were so much different compared to what I had heard since then (we talk about 7 years ago XD) that really made me search for more musics of her.
Passionate? :waii: Why, thank you. eehehehe, the music instrumentals (and the kajiurago songs) are quite good, right?
By the way, may I ask you something?
1. How to change board presence from "I like Yuki" into ex:"I Adore Yuki"
2. What does the signature mean? Signatures are used for what?
3. How to insert a picture under each posts, like your post who often insert a cat picture, and other user who liked to insert kalafina picture everytime they post? How to do that?
thank you...
littlefelicita said:
yaaaaay, another Indonesian~!
welcome here Nena-san~ :hi: :hi:

and you are 16 y.o? i am too~ :XD:
nee nee, what city do you live in?
Hi, littlefelicita. So you're Indonesian too :ohoho: sometimes it makes me happy to see there still Indonesian fans who loves Yuki kajiura :plz:
I live in Yogyakarta. A beautiful city, huh?
aki said:
welcome to cpm~ :sohappy:
I'm same age as you too :psst:
anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!
thank you, aki. I really enjoy this :wai:
chrisgarci said:
Welcome to CPM, fellow Asian lover of Yuki's music! :ayashii:
Enjoy your time here.
thank you
Cerise said:
Welcome Nena! Hope to see you around~ :hi: :sohappy:
thank you. hope to get along too... :shy:

Re: Re:

Kugayama said:
NenaArindrasari said:

That depends on how many messages you have posted on this forum.
what do you mean? I'm asking how to change text at the left of the post, under user picture. I mean, like you wrote "Parallel Heart" under your photo. How to do that? thx.

What I mean is that when you have only posted a few messages here, it will say "I like Yuki", but when you post more messages it will change to something else e.g. "I adore Yuki".

So you can only change that text by posting more messages on this forum.

Anyway, enjoy your time here and keep asking questions!

Re: Re:

NenaArindrasari said:
Passionate? :waii: Why, thank you. eehehehe, the music instrumentals (and the kajiurago songs) are quite good, right?
3. How to insert a picture under each posts, like your post who often insert a cat picture, and other user who liked to insert kalafina picture everytime they post? How to do that?
thank you...

1. That's a ranking system we have just for fun, it normally changes after a number of posts, for example it changed from " I like Yuki" to "I adore Yuki" in 100 posts, but if yuo want something custome you can ask the admin (Kerahna) to change it to what you like.

2. Signature can be a text or a photo, and it always appears below your posts.

3. you can insert a picture by pressing the "img" button at the text editor and inserting inside the link of the picture you want to be displayed.

Re:

Kugayama said:
What I mean is that when you have only posted a few messages here, it will say "I like Yuki", but when you post more messages it will change to something else e.g. "I adore Yuki".

So you can only change that text by posting more messages on this forum.

Anyway, enjoy your time here and keep asking questions!
Ok. Now I get it. Thaks for the information. There may still some questions I want to ask.

george1234 said:
NenaArindrasari said:
thank you...

1. That's a ranking system we have just for fun, it normally changes after a number of posts, for example it changed from " I like Yuki" to "I adore Yuki" in 100 posts, but if yuo want something custome you can ask the admin (Kerahna) to change it to what you like.

2. Signature can be a text or a photo, and it always appears below your posts.

3. you can insert a picture by pressing the "img" button at the text editor and inserting inside the link of the picture you want to be displayed.
thank you...
1. oh, so that means I have to make thousands of posts, don't you mean? I get it.
2. How to attach a signature?
3. I think it's just the same as signature or different?

1. oh, so that means I have to make thousands of posts, don't you mean? I get it.
2. How to attach a signature?
3. I think it's just the same as signature or different?

1 It's just for fun, as George said you can ask the admin to give you whatever title you like, or just post and wait for it to change.

2 Go to ''UCP" (User Control Panel)
nZxlw.png

then go to Profile>Edit signature
JdlMm.png

and start costumizing yours as you want
mine for example has images, text and a hidden link in the onnion
The signature and the actual post are separated by an orizontal line
ybq1H.png
3 By using
XloBK.png
or typing
Code:
:nophoto:
you can post an image in your post, as I've done a couple of times already in mine.

Hope this helps, reading this may help too.
I used quote for the answers so the images won't bewilder you.

Oh, and welcome :V:

Nena-san....
reading these posts made me understand things that i didn't understand before :XD: (oh i am that stupid, reallyyyyyy)

NenaArindrasari said:
I live in Yogyakarta. A beautiful city, huh?
i live in Solo. sooooooo close to you :shy: :shy:
and my grandma lives in Jogja too. Sleman, specifically. and my sista is studying in Yogjakarta University.
aaaaa let's meet each other, one day~~~ :dote: :dote: :dote:

Hi Nena, Im Indonesian too~
Welcome to the forum.
BTW, I almost moved to Jogja because I got accepted to UGM, but then I got accepted in my current university too :ohoho:
<late intro lol

Back