Hello everybody!

Babe013

I like Yuki
Konnichiwa from Germany! Sumimasen, although I have been learning Japanese from the beginning of January 2019, I nevertheless prefer to write in English by now. I am living in Germany and learned about Yuki from the Manga "Noir" and from SAO some time later. Although I am not a fan of all manga styles, I discovered "Noir" and "SAO" many many years ago and liked it from the beginning, especially the music of Yuki Kajura. I am planning a two-weeks holiday from March 25th 2020 in Japan and I just discovered that there is something going on in Oska on March 28th, 2020 - just when I am visiting Osaka this year. Could anybody please give me some more details on what is going on then? It seems to me that this is not a concert by Yuki but something like a "meet-and-greet" or alike....?

Υου re welcome babe013! In my case i discover Yuki Kajiura from Tsubasa Chronicles and Noir and i follow her since 2006 🙂

Υου re welcome babe013! In my case i discover Yuki Kajiura from Tsubasa Chronicles and Noir and i follow her since 2006 🙂
Oh - thank you very much for the warm welcome :hi:
I do not yet know Tsuba Chronicles, that is maybe something to have a closer look at. That anime is about sports, am I right? I started with noir and loved the music very much, this I bought her album "Fiction" some time afterwords. Really gorgeous!

Oh - thank you very much for the warm welcome :hi:
I do not yet know Tsuba Chronicles, that is maybe something to have a closer look at. That anime is about sports, am I right? I started with noir and loved the music very much, this I bought her album "Fiction" some time afterwords. Really gorgeous!

No its not THAT tsubasa you think, its other one.

"Tsubasa Chronicles by CLAMP, animated by BeeTrain"

220px-Tsubasafilmdvd.jpg

I am planning a two-weeks holiday from March 25th 2020 in Japan and I just discovered that there is something going on in Osaka on March 28th, 2020 - just when I am visiting Osaka this year.

Welcome @Babe013 - I have a ticket to the FictionJunction Station fan club member event in Osaka on 29 March 2020.

I am also intending to be in Tokyo on Saturday 28 March for a Kaori Hikita live: https://twitter.com/hikitakaori/status/1216741379683930115

Let me know if you want any particular suggestions for you visit to Japan or would like to meet myself or other fans of Yuki Kajiura while in Japan.

Welcome @Babe013 - I have a ticket to the FictionJunction Station fan club member event in Osaka on 29 March 2020.

I am also intending to be in Tokyo on Saturday 28 March for a Kaori Hikita live: https://twitter.com/hikitakaori/status/1216741379683930115

Let me know if you want any particular suggestions for you visit to Japan or would like to meet myself or other fans of Yuki Kajiura while in Japan.

You are a lucky person, having a ticket to the fan member club event in Osaka! 👍How do you get a member - apply for or only register?

Well, regarding information on exploring Nihon or a meeting I suggest that I send you a PM (if I am able to 🙄)

@Babe013 besides payment the main requirement for FictionJunction Station membership is a Japanese postal address (either a friend or a forwarding service).

Back