Haruka Shimotsuki :)

"Ami is mostly a seiyuu but she also performed Storm, the ending theme of My-Otome OAV and Hoshi ga kanaderu monogatari in My-Otome original sound track 2."
>_<

Ehh?? I didnt noticed!! She looks completely different between the video and the photo you putted. Anyway she is cute.

Hi guys. Anyone knows the Gyakuten Saiban games? well in Europe is called Phoenix Wright or Apollo Justice. Capcom made an special event in Japan about this games and made a vocal version of one of the soundtrack songs. The singer chosen for doing this was Haruka Shimotsuki. Here's the song, sorry about the low quality but aniway, it's quite beautiful http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQ6oXtY-6Q

:aww: more more haruka! I've heard of those games but i'm not cool enough to own a machine that can play them ^^; And right now I can't even listen until i get home >_<

I think this song will be released in the next Gyakuten Saiban meets Orchestra 2008 which will come out in 16th July.

sweet! I love Haruka's songs <3 (strokes her 'Kiri no Mukou...' single :love: )
too bad that her song for Atelier Iris:Grand Phantasm wasn't include in both American and European edition...

I just love kuikui and harukaaaa :dote:

their music are soo good >_<

their songs have a great "strengh" x)

aetriess said:
too bad that her song for Atelier Iris:Grand Phantasm wasn't include in both American and European edition...

Huh? I have the European edition and it is most definitely in my game.

Yatta said:
aetriess said:

Huh? I have the European edition and it is most definitely in my game.
my friend told me not to buy european because there is no her song :/ so he was wrong, little bastard :XD: good to hear this :D

I was chagrined to realise that not ALL of Yui Sakakibara's songs are written by Haruka. :omgwtf: I just found "Magical generation" and happily launched the player and... :huh: :shock: :...:
silly silly me :XD:

whee thank's onizuka ! x)

Atelier Iris:Grand Phantasm is this a good game ? °.°

Zuiyon said:
whee thank's onizuka ! x)

if you like good old snes' rpg school and colorful graphics - yes *_* I haven't played in this one yet, but I love first and second Iris ^_^ (as much as other nipponichi games ^^)

i want to play atelier iris :XD: I discovered it for the first time on gamemp3s when i was downloading Yasunori Mitsuda's Kirite CD, and it was in the same torrent as the atelier 2 soundtrack. So then i saw the trailer for the first game and heard the music (eyes of eternity? bell of eternity? different people translate it differently but i haven't seen the actual kanji...those two look similar though) and i wanted it i waaanteed itttttttttttttttttttttttt :XD:

waaah okayy
the opening is so good x)
hmm I think after playing all Xenosagas, I'll play it x)
seems to be fun !

Zuiyon said:

it's full of RPG's clichés, the music is good ( I love the OP :dote: ). I don't recommend it if you are a long time RPG gamer.

[Off-Topic] Instead of that game, i strongly recommend Valkyrie profile: Silmeria :sohappy: :sohappy: one of the best RPG i've played in my life!!! (and the music is gorgeous, made by Motoi Sakuraba)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPqT2bUBPUo here's the intro =)

I love sakuraba's music too, have his live dvd. By the way, he played Hammond organ in atelier iris grand phantasm OP, Revo+ Motoi Sakuraba+Shimotsuki
Also Motoi's bassist, Atsushi Hasegawa is bassist for Sound Horizon since Shounen wa Tsurugi wo.. single. Before that he was in progressive rock keyboardist Toshio Egawa's project: Gerard, where Kenichi Fujimoto (or KEN☆KEN) also was a drummer and is now drummer for Sound Horizon.
here is Kaze no Yukue OP of heaven strada one of my favorite songs of Shimotsuki with arrangement from a member of another of my favorites doujin circles, bassy from Barbarian On The Groove, this song will be in her next best album Oto no Compass. Enjoy!

Back