Happy birthday Cerise!

Happy birthday, Cerise-kun!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and write more kalafina date stories for us

Here is your cake:
Njpizl.jpg

You can share it with Wakana! :shy:

Happy Birthday Cerise :sohappy: *hugs* :chuu:

So this is why you were high last night in the picture captions game :ohoho: :ohoho:
More birthdays for you and more stories from you to us :knife: :XD:

Happy Birthday Cerise-san~
:sohappy:

this is your 17th birthday? waaaa nice then~ (i am still not reaching 17 :cry: )

CERISE~~~~~

Happy birthday to you! Wish you all the best~ :sohappy: :sohappy:

And I hope that you'll still be a fun and caring person we all know for :dote: :dote:

Happy Birthday, Cerise!

Your stories indeed make my day. May you be happy, creative, and well for the years to come. :cheer:

UWooo arigatouuu thanks everyone :omg: :touched: I am touched :sohappy: Unfortunately it's exam week until next monday and I had my chemistry exam on my birthday so I couldn't really celebrate and most people forgot since they had exams to think about :cry: :XD: But I shall treasure the cake (what a...lovely smile he has :ohoho: ) and share it with Wakana-sama in my dreams :shy: :dote:

Thank you guys, this made my day...everyone's so nice it makes me teary... :chuu: :TdT:

:white: ohmygosh Cerise...I had my chemistry exam on my birthday last year! and everyone forgot until I reminded them the next day...haha
this year is actually the first year since 8th grade that I don't have an exam on my birthday weee

^ thank you guys, you're too kind :shy:

@aki:
this year is actually the first year since 8th grade that I don't have an exam on my birthday weee
Man that must have sucked! :fwa: :touched: Hope your birthdays will be free from exams in the future! :XD:

Well...my friends joked that instead of wishing happy birthday they should be giving condolences next time a birthday and an exam coincide :XD:

Back