H-el-ical aka Hikaru!!!

photo_2024-07-01_10-23-14.jpg

Interesting that as Hikaru is picking up the pace, Keiko and Kaori have gone MIA in regards to new music. I'm happy she has found her footing again after the Helical disaster.

Interesting that as Hikaru is picking up the pace, Keiko and Kaori have gone MIA in regards to new music. I'm happy she has found her footing again after the Helical disaster.
Hikaru seems to do a lot of songwriting, so she doesn't need to wait for someone to write for her, or she's more able to engage with collaborators on the music composition.

I want to believe that at least Keiko will be working on something. It's Kaori I'm waiting on as soon as she's able to spare some time.

I really think Kajiura should write a couple of songs for her.

I believed from the moment Kalafina ended that Hikaru would be the stand out and most prolific of the 3. I still hold to that.
Yeah. She's a music-creation machine. Feels like she has a lot to say especially about self-actualization and relationships.

If she could play an instrument (guitar?) she could have a singer-songwriter-y presentation.

She does play Keyboard. I'd love to see her and Keiko do an acoustic duo song with her on piano and Keiko on guitar.
I wonder how well she plays. I've seen her do a coupe of English covers on her YouTube with the keyboard.

That would be a great idea, but I wonder how confident they both could be to do that with no other instrumentalist.

Back