H-el-ical aka Hikaru!!!

Avaricia ;___; my immediate favorite when it was releasedā€¦ tied with Splendore šŸ„¹
I watched it again yesterday and wondered about an intimate live cover of it with Hikaru sitting on a stool in the center of the stage, and Keiko and rito on both sides of her. Keiko to do the low harmony parts, and rito to do the higher harmony parts just like in the song (since her voice has that rawness of Hikaru).

Maybe have a full version with the FBM and another light acoustic version at the JUMP stage with violins, cello, light drums, and keys.

I watched it again yesterday and wondered about an intimate live cover of it with Hikaru sitting on a stool in the center of the stage, and Keiko and rito on both sides of her. Keiko to do the low harmony parts, and rito to do the higher harmony parts just like in the song (since her voice has that rawness of Hikaru).

Maybe have a full version with the FBM and another light acoustic version at the JUMP stage with violins, cello, light drums, and keys.
Need. Honestly the first three mini albums were my favorite. The concepts were really on point, her themes were so catchy imo, and the music was really enjoyable (albeit a bit robotic). The bside ā€œlandscapeā€ Is also one of my top favs from her discography.

New single - å„‡č·” (Kiseki)

Lyricist: Hikaru Composer: HaKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5INcI7B2Q&list=OLAK5uy_k_Q-x-hQQQQJckWNPH_7FtLiA6gmwYAVQ

34f3b968883a7f052a9f364df3ef522231f76b9d.jpg

?hash=98c24937e57213e3c3742e580d6c7272.png

Hikaru's side profile always looks nicely sculpted (to me anyway).
Maybe she needs to use something like this for her song promo graphics.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-03-17-17h33m00s580.png
    vlcsnap-2024-03-17-17h33m00s580.png
    756.3 KB · Views: 1
Back