Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.

^oh yes, I've read your blog post too! I also forgot to ask, who's your favourite yuki vocalist? :ayashii:

@Keiri, @Cerise... thanks for reading my blog posts (and I wish I could have remembered/noted more to be able to report more).

As far as Yuki vocalists, I enjoyed being able to hear Yuuka solo on the Animelo Summer Live 2010 video, but apart from her I have no particular favourites.

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Hai hai Kugie-kun :tea:

Good to meet you also, Alphard Sokaina.

I may yet exhaust everyone on this message board. It's a quiet time of summer here and there is so much I want to learn more about Japanese composers including Yuki Kajiura and their music, trying to find all the links between composers I like and anime I like, and hopefully somehow learning some Japanese along the way. (-:

WELCOME TO CPM!!!!! ENJOY IT HERE
dont sighn anything that K asks you to sighn

This is Minori Chihara when I met her:

214px-Minori-Chihara-Animelo-Summer-Live-2011-08-27-21-41.jpg

Re:

Spirica Rose said:
Welcome to CPM! Nice to meet you! I'm Spiri (or Rose, as some prefer). :sparkleguy:

Thanks Spirica Rose, good to meet you also.

As you may have read in this thread, I have only seen Kalafina live once at Animelo Summer Live 2011 - Rainbox last August in Japan, but did get the added bonus of seeing all the other acts including Chiaki Ishikawa and meeting Chiaki Ishikawa briefly after the concert she was in.

^
Kel is only after girls. Same principle behind QB approaching only girls for magical girl contracts with him. :psst:

Re:

Keiri said:
^
Kel is only after girls. Same principle behind QB approaching only girls for magical girl contracts with him. :psst:
makes since lol :XD:

Re:

Keiri said:
^
:psst:

Back