Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.

Kugayama

Hi, a brief introduction. I came across Yuki Kajiura's work after discovering Animelo Summer Live.

So far the only video that I've purchased has been the Kalafina Red Moon blu-ray.

I'm also a fan of Chiaki Ishikawa and met her after the second Animelo Summer Live 2011 - Rainbow concert last August at Saitama Super Arena north of Tokyo.

Happy to chat about their music (-:.

So you're a new born fan. Hi there, my name is Murrue. Enjoy and have fun at cpm.

Welcome! Nice to see another Australian here (we've had quite a few, but they're not as frequent as they used to be). :hi:
You're definitely lucky to have not only seen Chiaki perform live, but also met her in person. :sohappy:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Welcome! Nice to see another Australian here (we've had quite a few, but they're not as frequent as they used to be). :hi:
You're definitely lucky to have not only seen Chiaki perform live, but also met her in person. :sohappy:

I hope that the other Australians come out of the woodwork (-:.

The real reason I went to Animelo Summer Live 2011 - Rainbow was one of the singers in this clip: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrySiqE3oE[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrySiqE3oE

(Minori Chihara, Yozuca* and savage genius performing Yuki's Nowhere from Madlax at Animelo Summer Live 2008).

I did get to meet Minori Chihara as well (-:.

Hopefully it might be possible to get Chiaki Ishikawa along to an OzAsia festival in Adelaide - they've had a few other Japanese acts in the past few years with good audiences.

welcome here, kugayama-san! :D :D
enjoy and have fun here!!! :D :D :D :D
:sohappy:

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
Welcome.... Dude? :ayashii:

Spread the love!

Hi, thanks! I noticed when I was preparing to visit Japan that there were a lot of Brazilian fans of Japanese music.

Re:

valeriana runa said:
welcome here, kugayama-san! :D :D
enjoy and have fun here!!! :D :D :D :D
:sohappy:

I intend to (-:... Fiction Junction Yuuka, Kalafina, Chiaki Ishikawa...

Re: Re:

Kugayama said:
Nick Hunter said:

I hope that the other Australians come out of the woodwork (-:.

The real reason I went to Animelo Summer Live 2011 - Rainbow was one of the singers in this clip: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrySiqE3oE[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrySiqE3oE

(Minori Chihara, Yozuca* and savage genius performing Yuki's Nowhere from Madlax at Animelo Summer Live 2008).

I did get to meet Minori Chihara as well (-:.

Hopefully it might be possible to get Chiaki Ishikawa along to an OzAsia festival in Adelaide - they've had a few other Japanese acts in the past few years with good audiences.

Thanks for the video! It's an interesting performance. :sohappy:

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Welcome to CPM!! Nice to meet youu *_____________________* :XD:

Thanks, I hope to find out about Yuki's best compositions and the best performances of them (-:.

Welcome! I am Lina. That is awesome that you got to meet Chiaki and Minori. I like both of them. :dote: Hope you like it here at cpm.

Liana_Ilia said:
Welcome! I am Lina. That is awesome that you got to meet Chiaki and Minori. I like both of them. :dote: Hope you like it here at cpm.

Thanks... meeting both of them was incredible (-:.

OMG I was so excited when I saw you're from Australia too! :touched: :sohappy: :cheer:

Welcome to cpm, fellow Aussie~~ :chuu: I'm from NSW, btw :V:

Well, I wish you a Happy New Year and here's to hoping Yuki and her girls will visit our country someday :TdT:

See ya round! Was nice meeting you :goodjob:

Re:

Cerise said:
Welcome to cpm, fellow Aussie~~ :chuu: I'm from NSW, btw :V:

Well, I wish you a Happy New Year and here's to hoping Yuki and her girls will visit our country someday :TdT:

Thanks, and remember that Tokyo is only an 8 hour overnight flight from Sydney... it is really close compared with the rest of the world. If the girls don't come here, arrange a trip to see them there (-:.

Hi Kugayama!

I know who you are. Commented on your Animelo blog entries after all. Welcome to CPM! Nice to have you join us! :)

Back