Give a reason why the member does has or no boy/girlfriend?

:omg: :vortex:

Nick, this is your chance to steal her back from his evil clutches~ :plot:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Wha, Alphie's a magical girl already? :fwa: :omg: :ohoho:

Cerise said:
:omg: :vortex:

Nick, this is your chance to steal her back from his evil clutches~ :plot:

I didn't use a contract with her! :omgz:

But now that you've mentioned it..... :knife:

Any special wishes, Alphie? :sparkleguy:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
You don't dare... :knife: :knife: :knife:
Nobody in this forum will fall prey to Incubators' plans! :hero: except maybe Raf... :ohoho:

Oooohhh Nick's cool & manly factor suddenly increased :waii: :XD:

Well...I concede that girls who like to eat may be lured in by your food :nosebleed: :stars: *remembers the food thread*

...should re-visit that sometime :ayashii:

Re:

Cerise said:
Well...I concede that girls who like to eat may be lured in by your food :nosebleed: :stars: *remembers the food thread*

...should re-visit that sometime :ayashii:

I would be happy to post again if the white balance on my camera isn't screwed up.... :blood:

Just managed to conjure up (sort of) a couple of new pasta recipes of late too! :psst:

So you don't only eat your dead clones? :psst:

^ Desperate last stand to extricate himself, perhaps?

Well, duh, I need every bit of manliness I can pull off, given the latest attitudes. :ohoho:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
So you don't only eat your dead clones? :psst:

^ Desperate last stand to extricate himself, perhaps?

Well, duh, I need every bit of manliness I can pull off, given the latest attitudes. :ohoho:

Nope. My actual off-screen diet can be very varied and actually has quite some finesse being put into it. :XD:

For the record, yaoi doujinshi is a very VERY popular (albeit touchy) subject of late... I would try to milk the moment if I were you.... :psst:

Alphie must have a charming manly boyfriend to protect her from Special K's clutches :omg: :omg:

Re:

Cerise said:
Alphie must have a charming manly boyfriend to protect her from Special K's clutches :omg: :omg:
She must, but she doesn't have :uh..:
AYYX said:
^ The ferocious fearsome Russian Queen fears none... :psst:
So true :TdT: :knife:

Back