Gekijōban Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica: Walpurgis no Kaiten

For TV Anime, Winter is from January to March, but I've seen people saying that for movies that is not necessarily the case, so they might be referring to the actual winter, which starts at the end of the year (in this case it would be end of 2024).
That was the case with Kaguya-sama, also from Aniplex, a movie was announced for Winter 2022, but it was released in December 2022. Technically, that also happened with the 3rd movie of Heaven's Feel that was announced for Spring 2020 (for TV Anime that's April - June), but it was going to be released in March (which is Winter for TV Anime).

Last edited:
If true then what Kajiura is cooking for almost 1 week now :plot: I can only pinpoint one franchise and her involvement is getting more and more real considering that company decided to sack one of their famous composer lol nvm just realized something

Last edited:
If true then what Kajiura is cooking for almost 1 week now :plot: I can only pinpoint one franchise and her involvement is getting more and more real considering that company decided to sack one of their famous composer lol nvm just realized something
Share your theory!

OK off-topic then lol. It was already confirmed genshin will be handled by ufotable and a source say some info/prob. trailer will be released this week. Yu Peng-Chen(gi main composer) announced leaving mihoyo. Sounds familiar? Go Shiina did this too when he was announced for Kimetsu then left bandai. So at first I believe Kajiura will have higher chances of it then I remembered kimetsu I just realized it too late lol. But I'm not ruling her out already tho since it is ufotable and if anyone noticed anime nowadays they hire 2/3 composers in famous adaptations. I could practically see Sawano and MONACA every season ffs.

Anyways back to madoka lol. I would prefer if it would be released earlier so some annoying fans stop begging Kajiura to reunite Kalafina again. Tho imagine inviting Maya back :ohoho:

OK off-topic then lol. It was already confirmed genshin will be handled by ufotable and a source say some info/prob. trailer will be released this week. Yu Peng-Chen(gi main composer) announced leaving mihoyo. Sounds familiar? Go Shiina did this too when he was announced for Kimetsu then left bandai. So at first I believe Kajiura will have higher chances of it then I remembered kimetsu I just realized it too late lol. But I'm not ruling her out already tho since it is ufotable and if anyone noticed anime nowadays they hire 2/3 composers in famous adaptations. I could practically see Sawano and MONACA every season ffs.
Intadasting. It would be huge for Kajiura, but eh, another huge series that she will never escape? No plis hue. Just the OP or ED.

Anyways back to madoka lol. I would prefer if it would be released earlier so some annoying fans stop begging Kajiura to reunite Kalafina again.
Oh yeah, I read Kalafina trended. It's been 5 years. I wonder how many stans even know what happened and why a reunion is impossible... for now at least, hue.

Wow he really left mihoyo ? He already did like 10 soundtracks for the game. And i thinkKajiura composing for another SAO-like game is boring and we will get more of the same musics. I want her to do an actual video game or a slice-of-life / comedy anime.

Back