Forum rules?

Should we add them?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NO PERVERTED STUFF they are Devil's things ( :twisted: ) XD no I am kidding there not Devil's but they ARE VERY VERY BAD and are not suitable in a forum about Yuki. We can make a specia forum section which we be locked and only users who want to post perverted things will be able to enter. The rest of the forum will be clear of them.

one time when Rion was "chewing Daichi's lip while kissing" I almost vomited :vomit: .

Alternatively,If you want to post dirty things you can trade chat program addresses and talk pervertedly with chat . BUT NOT HERE!!

After all if Yuki really visit the forum and see all those DIRTY things she will probably think that we are a bunch of CRAZY idiots who want to rape her and she will thing that we dont worth to be her fans , she will ask the host to delete the site and will never again visit it, in other words she will totaly hate us

Rion I am NEVER going to give you photos of me (neither in your best dreams) Because then I will be in harassment danger (digital and real). And noone who owns my photos is allowed to spread them

'Chewing Daichi's lip while kissing"? Ah, so that's where Daichi go the inspiration/idea from.... :ayashii:

eg: the the one were Rion was "chewing Daichi's lip while kissing" I almost vomited

Where did I wrote that? :huh:
Can't remember that... I even would not speak like that, so where and who posted that? :omgwtf:

uurgheeeu x0

heyy george is a bit right, we don't want to have a bad reputation !
Do you imagine if one day you talk to yuki and she says : "what ? ah from canta-per-me huh..." (thinking we are perverted people...and taking distance T_T)
It will be so sad é_è

I think she is here already and is laughing because that's all just a joke
You can see that all of the perverted stuff we post here is nothing but fun, it's not like I or anyone els intents to rape her. So WHAT is so bad about having fun anyway?

If I would be Yuki and read posts like
Aha! You are jealous about her boobies!
I would laugh and roll around on the ground

She is a human like we all and she's got humor, so don't think of her like she would hate us for our fun :desksweat:
I think she has fun like this, too! And I would be happy to share it with her :dote:

If you (whoever XD) want some rules, then do as you please, but because of them you'll miss all the fun here and this forum will become boring if you can't say what you want :glasses:

That's what I mean, we just don't need any rule if it remains funny, right? :sohappy:

Back