Forum member update

Varete

Typo Queen
I was hesitating whether or not post this, but in the end I decided to inform you about it since the one or the other might be interested.
About 10 days ago, the news got to me and Nyannika. A mutual friend of ours and Megy's told us that she has been hospitalized after a car accident. Her condition is stable now and she will be released from the hospital somewhat next week. Despite Nyan being pregnant (she's gonna kill me for this) and me taking a few days off, we decided to visit her.
After all, she's our friend and we were really worried. We're having a bad feeling to leave, since she seemed more or less alright physically but very downcasted.
We hope she gets better soon wish her all the best! Hopefully the next meeting will be under better circumstances.

I'm very sorry to hear that! I would not ask about the name as I am a new member and most likely I do not know her, but my hopes are with you for your friend to get well soon, physically and emotionally (mentally maybe, even). :)

I don't know who you're talking about either, but I'm sorry to hear she's had such a tough time. It might sound like a strange thing to say considering how I converse so much with people online, but I'm very 'private' about certain things too so I can understand why she's kept quiet about it. Best wishes to your mutual friend, and I hope she makes a quick recovery. I'm sure her spirits will be raised when she's able to get back home again.

And congrats to Nyannika! That's great news!

A mutual friend of ours and Megy's told us that she has been hospitalized after a car accident.

From what I understand, is the injuried person is Megy?
It's always sad to learn that a friend at the hospital. I hope she will recover soon! ファイト!

that was nice of you and nyan to visit her. I hope she has a smooth recovery~
also, congrats to nyan!!

From what I understand, is the injuried person is Megy?
It's always sad to learn that a friend at the hospital. I hope she will recover soon! ファイト!
I worded it kinda badly, but I was talking about Meg. :touched:

Oh shit, I hope she's OK. I know she hasn't been around recently but that seems quite normal behaviour for her since we aren't usually online at the same time, but I never expected this was the reason. Could you pass on the message that I'm hoping she has a swift recovery? You seem like you have more ways of getting in contact with her than I do.

Wow, I will have to send her a PM. I am glad she is better, and was able to be released. Maybe we can all send a card online or something? There has to be some kind of way to do that nowadays. heh Also congrats to Nyan! I think I remember her. (I am one of the older members still here after all.)

Oh dear... Really sorry to hear that, but glad to know her condition is stable and that she'll be released soon. And even though it's understandable, it's worrying how she's feeling down :( A card sounds like a good idea, I'm sure it'll help lift her spirits a bit.

I pray that she recovers quickly, both physically and mentally. And congrats to Nyannika!

That really shocks me deeply. I really hope she gets better soon. I sent her a message earlier today, but she didn't respond so far.

It was really nice of you two, to visit her! I hope you managed to cheer her up a bit. She always comes across to me as a very sensitive person, which is why this story makes me worry even more. Let's all pray for her to recover fast and completely. If you are making a card of some sort, please count me in!

Last edited by a moderator:
:omg::omg::omg: So that's why I haven't heard from her in a while! I hope she recovers quickly.

Count me in if you want to send a card.

Back