Flash buttons ?

flash buttons are fancy (i love the fading thing!) but i am too cheap to host them~ hahaha ^^; and also you can't right click and copy link location

on a related topic, this site is starting to use a lot of bandwidth XD It's a good thing that more people are visiting though, i can still afford it for now!

Flash is good... But when it comes to loading the page... xD and mind you, it is going to appear on every page you click, so expect either a long or a costy day browsing the site. :)

aw okay, I see.
That's right, Flash has its adventages and its inconveniences Xd

hahaha noooo everything only ever costs me more!

Wordpress is free to use, they are very nice :)
The people I am paying is the host (nearlyfreespeech.net), which charges me based on the amount of data I put online, and the amount of bandwidth used. More popular = more expensive for me but it's all worth it ^_^ I get to meet awesome people and spread the love for yuki <3

And don't anyone dare reducing your visits/posts just to save me money because my hosting isn't very expensive to begin with ^_^ and sending text uses very little bandwidth

Oh! Okay. We won't! Or ...at least i won't. I'm continuing to spread the word around...but no one seems to know Yuki-megami either at all or very much. I also have an account on a romanian anime forum...buuuuut the rules clearly say not to post any links to other sites. God those guys are so full of it...

hahaa got a new host now XD spam all you want EVEN MOAR THAN BEFOREEEE

hey that site is mean ;_;
not allowing links....trying to hide from the world the fact that there exist othe rsites... feels like a certain communist government ;)

Lol! Well...yea. It's so totally uncool. It's a cruel but efficient way to keep the noobs on that site. :D

Back