FictionJunction CLUB 4th Event "Talk and Talk"

Is there a possibility of this being recorded? :confu:
I hope for at least transcripts of what was said... :touched: You're so lucky to be attending, shunchan~

Yes. no relation with FJ at all. Album came out March 14 (title not decided yet) Solo live May 13.

I am too lazy to type all but toublog has all the talks. just paste it to google translate or something.

Mostly talking about foods/shopping/tv programs/etc.

My question got answered btw.
Will Kalafina sing cover songs officially (not only at random events like animax) or songs composed by other ppl?
A: No.

Then there was quiz game. Anyone who can answer all the questions correctly will be awarded "knight of FJ" and can take pictures with all the utahime. The questions are pretty hardcore.

Ranging from "Whose handwriting is this?" *showed some handwriting pic* to "Where were they eating at after FJ live vol 5?"

^
Guess hardcore in the sense that fans need to be near stalker level to get all of the answers right. Online stalking counts, I guess. :XD:

Thanks for directing us to toublog for the transcripts. Couldn't stop grinning after having a look through. :ohoho:

Re:

Kerahna said:
wow those are some serious hardcore questions :omg:
how many did shunchan get right? :ohoho:

3 or so. lol.

They're all Yes no questions actually (they gave you the answer and you judge Y/N) so, good luck (literally :XD: )

^
Most likely pertains to their uchiage or wrap party for their live. For this, fans would need to recognize and remember the place shown in blog photos or mentioned in posts/word of mouth. :ohoho:

Back