Faylan

Now we know what the light-sabre fight was all about. She was recording the b-side for the next single.

http://lantis.jp/news.php?id=1401157013

"Tokyo Zero Hearts" (東京ゼロハーツ) will be the OP theme for TV anime Tokyo ESP. Release date 2014-07-30. Lyric and composition Noriyasu Agematsu (Elements Garden).

And track 2 is "PEACEFUL DAYS", lyric by Faylan and composition Kazuya Takase (I've).

^Cool! Yay for new single! Gah wish I had money right now.

lol Kuga, my bday is on the 9th! That's awesome it's one day before me! :dote:

Earlier today:

BpgqbZCCMAAnnK4.jpg

With Aira Yuuki today:

BpguL6lCIAICT-J.jpg

^Hmm, I like Faylan's singing, but not a big fan of May'n I don't know, I just never got used to her voice. Also like the first pic, but the blue outfit is kind of weird. lol those girls look so small compared to the guys.

I like her songs but I can't say I necessarily enjoy her voice. I like to describe her singing as 'roaring', just like I describe LiSA's and Eir's singing as 'screaming', although Faylan's voice is still more enjoyable than LiSA's and Eir's. I enjoy her songs for Hakkenden and some others that I forgot, :XD:

^ I've still only seen her at Animelo Summer Live 2011, but found a few interesting clips of things like Nana Mizuki covers, and songs when presented with subtitles turn out to be in English (-:.

She manages to convey emotions in her songs that others don't.

White Justice is still hands down my favorite song by her, which is how I got to know her. Then I watched Future Diary and she did songs for that as well. Also, what's with the purple glove? It goes weird with that outfit.

Wow, very nice song but I have to say I don't think Faylan's voice suits the melody. I can see Kaori or Himeka singing this :ayashii:

I like it, but I actually do agree with Kohaku. it still works for me, but yeah. Maybe the full version will be better, or longer version I mean. Thanks for posting Kuga!

Back