Fall 2010 anime

P.S: BTW at which time do you think the Pandora Hearts manga would have progresssed enough so that they decide to make the second season? I am starving for new Yuki OST

I'm really nervous that we might not get it. No matter how beautiful Yuki's music was, the overall quality of the series was flopped (no thanks to Xebec). There might even be no second season... :uh..:
Though the history knows cases when a series was handed over to another studio without losing the composer, and it just boosted its quality. :ayashii:
Bones did such a good job on other SE manga (FMA, Soul Eater), they might as well take over this one...
Btw, Takuya Igarashi (the director of Ouran High School Host Club and Soul Eater) is behind Star Driver. I'm suddenly interested in this anime... :ayashii:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Well let's add my comment for Index II:
I want to kill the music director because he put such unfitting BGM on several scenes which is ruining the whole mood and beyond annoying. :blood:
LOL!! Wholly agree! :XD:

I've never liked how they manage the BGMs both for the Index and Railgun series. Most of the time, their selections and timing are just horrendous. It was better in Railgun though, but Index's plain sucked and the trend looks set to continue in Season 2. Imho, the only times where they get the BGMs right are during the battles. :desksweat:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
I want to kill the music director because he put such unfitting BGM on several scenes which is ruining the whole mood and beyond annoying. :blood:
I don't care as long as there's Kanzaki :tea:

Re:

Xamdou said:
Yuki88 said:
You might want to add a girl named "Itsuwa" to that list soon. :XD:

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
Yuki88 said:
LOL!! Wholly agree! :XD:

I've never liked how they manage the BGMs both for the Index and Railgun series. Most of the time, their selections and timing are just horrendous. It was better in Railgun though, but Index's plain sucked and the trend looks set to continue in Season 2. Imho, the only times where they get the BGMs right are during the battles. :desksweat:

I really love the OST, though. Maiko Iuchi :love:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
P.S: BTW at which time do you think the Pandora Hearts manga would have progresssed enough so that they decide to make the second season? I am starving for new Yuki OST

I'm really nervous that we might not get it. No matter how beautiful Yuki's music was, the overall quality of the series was flopped (no thanks to Xebec). There might even be no second season... :uh..:

In any case it was better than the plot of the Girls & Guns series (Noir, Madlax, Elcazador) imo. And its better than the plot various of anime out there, so I believe we can still have hope.

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
Xamdou said:
Yuki88 said:
You might want to add a girl named "Itsuwa" to that list soon. :XD:
nah, Kanzaki is and will always be my fave :tea:

In any case it was better than the plot of the Girls & Guns series (Noir, Madlax, Elcazador) imo. And its better than the plot various of anime out there, so I believe we can still have hope.

Can't argue with the plot, I liked it myself. Although I can't say Noir's plot was that bad either. :ayashii: I haven't watched the other two G&G's yet.

They have not many differences, they are actually quite the same. I explain further:

HUGE SPOILERS BELOW

In MADLAX
In the past the father of Margaret was controlled by Friday-Monday (the evil person), and his hand was turn to monster;s and was about to kill Margaret.and she was pointing at him with a gun. Madlax kills Margaret's father by mistake. The leftover that Madlax carries with her is part of some mentayon her father was wearing. In the present the Anfan guy, who has a weapons industry gives for free weapons to both countries in order to continue the war, and wants to gather all 3 magic books to (I dont rember what he wants to do)

In Elcazador

The evil guy in the past was making an experiment in which he was cloning girls to test which one has the most supernatural powers, most of them die (thus the childen toyko konsei chorus in various OST tracks ;) ) Elis turns to have the most of these powers and she escapes, then the evil guy puts L.A to find her (or something). Elis meats the the cowboy girl, and they visit various places, at some point they discover that there is some weird organisation that goes after them. Blue-Eyes is working for some governmental organisation too, and she wants to kill them too. At some point they discover the evil guy's plans and try to stop him. The evil guy wants to get that stone that elis is carrying with her and activate it with her powers. I think that stone would give him enternal life or something

That's pretty much what I remember from the plot of both series (note that I havent watched them for 3-4 years :XD: for more reference go to Wikipedia or just watch the anime.

As you can see all 3 have huge similarities.

Kirika = Margaret = Elis
Mirelle = Madlax = cowboy girl (dont remember her name)
Chloe = Limelda = L.A
Evil woman = Friday-Monday = Evil guy in elcazador
also in all 3 there is some sort of organisation ploting things, of which the evil person is the head:
Les Soldats = Anfan = some other, I dont remember its name

Back