fairytale ~kizu cover~

Well you do have a very nice, warm and pleasant voice, i can tell you that!

On the other hand, would you like me to help you mix the vocals with the song better? It seems too crowded in there.

This one has very good potential. I'd rly love it if you'd upload the vocals and song (sepparately ofc) somewhere ^^

Re:

Ayashii said:
Well you do have a very nice, warm and pleasant voice, i can tell you that!

On the other hand, would you like me to help you mix the vocals with the song better? It seems too crowded in there.

This one has very good potential. I'd rly love it if you'd upload the vocals and song (sepparately ofc) somewhere ^^

Do you really think so, ayashii?? Thanks so much!
I only haev the vocals for some parts... the other parts i quickmixed with the karaoke in a separate project ><;

But I'm redoing this anyways, so when I do, I shall upload it to mediafire or something :D

Thanks for ur critique! :dote:

Re:

Lyhs said:
^__^ very nice !ou got a very nice voice :shy:
Thank you, Lyhs!
Although, I have to redo this with a better quality mic.....
Every time I pronounce anythign with "k" or "t", the audio gets ..... well.... fudged. :cry:

Ah, you really need a better mic~ Sadly the quality killed your singing and you really have a pretty voice! My suggestion would be to lower the volume of your vocals - they're oversteering (I hope that's the right word x'D) most of the time.

Apart from that: really good job, I'd like to hear more :3

Re:

paperheart said:
Ah, you really need a better mic~ Sadly the quality killed your singing and you really have a pretty voice! My suggestion would be to lower the volume of your vocals - they're oversteering (I hope that's the right word x'D) most of the time.

Apart from that: really good job, I'd like to hear more :3

After reading this, and then looking at your name, I said to myself "*gasp* You're my idol!!!"
^^ Thank you so much for your criticism!
Yes... I must find a better mic :uh..:

Re:

paperheart said:
My suggestion would be to lower the volume of your vocals - they're oversteering (I hope that's the right word x'D) most of the time.
Yes, your maximum volume should be below the 0 dB treshold, preferrably around -3 dB.

And paperheart, the word you are looking for is "clipping."

Kizu! you already know my answer! I LOVE YOUR VOICE!...

Back