Exciting Big News about FictionJunction UKATSU

Kerahna

Administrator
LUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh man pwned so hard

A dude on the japanese forums 2ch.net kindly pointed out after making fun of us that "Ukatsu" means "mistakes". So this means that section of the post is basically Yuki talking to her conscience about the macbook being so breakable etc etc etc. LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh man :oops:

So there's no new FictionJunction project? What a pity. I was excited about this new project, wondering in which anime it would appear.

Well, I hope we can really see a new FictionJunction project in a future.

lol ! what a misunderstanding xD
They will excuse us of not speaking japanese ! ;p

Ah so sad :( I was very enthousiastic about that FJ Mistake xD

FictionJunction UKATSU should be our mascot ;)
We could use her to represent unconfirmed information >_>

"FictionJunction UKATSU told me that Marina Inoue is one of the Kalafina singers"

I keep staring at jin >_< *smacks self*

Now you mention it, it would be great if Yuki created a new group but with singers who have already colaborated with Yuki. Do you imagine a project formed by Yuuka, Kaori, Wakana and Asuka? (or all FictionJunction's singers)

YEAHH LOL dont forget Keiko too! Keiko, Yuuka, Asuka, Wakana, Kaori, and Ukatsu: FictionJunction KYAWKU :wink:

ROFL !!!
FJ KYAWKU

hey we don't know still who the singers are ? so mysterious °___°

Let me enjoy Yuki's "Tears infection" - and then it's actually not Yuki's. Let me wait impatiently for FJ Ukatsu - and then there's no such project at all!
Has my bad karma just gained a level-up? :evil:

FJ KYAWKU rocks! Do you think we could cast it on 2ch? If they buy it, it will be our turn to laugh. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(gosh, I didn't realise i'm such a scoundrel :lol: )

Back