Eri Ito (伊東えり) Thread

^ I'm not sure...it sounds a bit like her to me, so I'd say it probably is, since she was credited with all the singing.

Just found this...there's also a live version, but the audio is much worse. I don't know what musical it's from, though. Too lazy to translate the title :imdead:

Coincidentally, am I the only one who can't access MrSinnakano's channel? I get the "this channel is not available" message every time I try to go to it :confu:

I can't access it either, and i'm not sure why.You have to open one of his videos and click the "videos" tab that's right over the video, next to subscribe.

Oh that was just so lovely :shy:

By the way, is this Eri?

EDIT: It is indeed Eri Ito

and now I appreciate this song.

Eh, Eri was Belle :omgz: Adore that 4:20 scene and she sounds great at 4:30~ I like the Japanese Gaston lol

^^ First link: So jelly of her nice hair xD

I didn't like her voice very much before :spotlight: But she's good as Belle so I'll try the collection, thanks Kowzie :bow:

^^I guess very few people here have accounts on this site, so they won't be able to listen to the album. (I may upload it if someone need it)

Oops, I forgot that VK demands registration to access this content (been ages since I entered it unlogged). :desksweat:
OK, I'll repack it to somewhere else. :V:

There should totally be an album with Yuki behind ALL the tracks! :sohappy: although that would make it... "FictionJunction ERI"? :XD:

Back