Dream Port Yuki x Revo video interviews

george1234

The first interview came out ^__^ http://dreamport2008.com/top.html (click the watch>> button next to the newest new at the bottom of the page - the video window isnt shown completely with Firefox, so visit with other browser)
Why the video duration is so short :huh: :wai: i guess that the interview video was one and they separated it into pieces :twitch:

ahh in this interview they talk about their impressions of each other. the first part Revo talks about Yuki, and then Yuki talks about Revo. at the end she calls him King-like :XD:

heheheheeheeee revo the kinnggggg
that is what fans call him too. yuki the god and revo the king

lol who said that ? "Could you please scan Revo x Yuki part of that magazine?"
who is "Hello! " ??? xD

I thought it was george but he told me it was not him
hmmmm ._. who is it ?

:omgwtf: holy crap that was another huge UKATSU >_<
that blog belongs to momoi haruko X_X a singer...i didn't notice the name of the person who posted it ^^;

she is coming to anime north this year :XD: haha i'm goingggggg
but i don't know much about her except that AnimeNewsNetwork was making a very big deal about her going to some convention last year.

can't believe i didn't notice -_-

on the facebook yuki group:

Tomoko Ueno (UCSB) wrote
at 11:07pm on April 21st, 2008
Summary for the video of Revo Kaji interview part 1: Revo thought that Kajiura would be more "hard-working", but she's actually not. Kajiura thought that he looked like a king, and she was right!

According to the blog this cover is fan-made

Translation:
While we don't get news about Sound Horizon we offer this edited (entitled and decorated) by me of the suposed future jacket of the DreamPort CD-DVD which doesn't content any text.

It seems so. Maybe this is just a promotional pic and not the definitive one. Sound Horizon's cd jackets are usually manga-like ilustrations

:wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai:
WHERE IS THE NEXT INTERVIEW T________T I've been refreshing the dream port site several times a day

i thought the next one would be posted today (a week after teh first one) but it wasnt T___________T all we have is a tiny little 45-second segment T_T i want MOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR :cry: :cry: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai:

Back