CPM interview with Clara Kennedy

Kerahna

Administrator
Hi guys :sohappy: I asked her for an interview on facebook and she said she'd be happy to do it ^_^

Clara said:
Sure! I'd be glad to answer any questions you have! Thanks! I'm glad that her album and the song I sang are getting positive attention/feedback. :)

I'm still working things out regarding how this will take place (e.g. a live chat, or emailing a giant list of questions and letting her choose.... etc) but feel free to post any questions you have for her here :3

If you've been living under a rock, Clara Kennedy is Yuki's newest vocalist, and sang for the song, "I Swear", on Fiction II :)

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
but I've already asked her what I want to ask via my fb, sooooo I don't know what else to ask.
Wow Kerahna, now you are not afraid to ask her :D :XD:

I want to ask whether Clara knew Yuki before they worked together for "I swear"... :ayashii:

Ohhh I know what I want to ask. i want to ask who is the "Cherry" she mentioned to me..I still haven't chance to ask that. And yeah, please re-ask my question because this interview is going to be more formal than my question so Clara can ask it more coherently, like what you've said, Kerahna. :sohappy:

- Hm, I'd like to ask if she would accept to play cello in one of Yuki's future works, if she had a chance to.

- I also want to ask how she was introduced to play cello when she was child.

- Third question would be, what's her impression for Yuki, since she met her, worked with her.

but I also want to ask how she became this fat since she was so cute when she was slim :spotlight: but oh forget that :XD:

Oh that's a great achivement Kera-chan! I believe that sending her our questions would be more fitting, because if its a chat form, its going to be jungle :XD:

Wonder if Yuki was able to converse with Clara properly without any medium or translators...:XD:

Oh I want to ask about the experience of recording a song... if yuki described to her how to sing it, and if she met emily who did the chorus XD

Niceeeeeee!!! :dote:

Maybe we can have a live chat format, with just one or two interviewers (with a *condensed* list of questions culled from fan input on this thread). Try to keep the formatting clean so it is fit for publishing with minimal edits.

As for the stuff to ask, I think it would be good to "frame" the discussion a little although fans are still encouraged to ask anything under the sun. We *could* have a little discussion about her work on Fiction II as well.

Wow, that's awesome. Way to go, Kerahna! :goodjob: :sohappy:
I immediately thought of a couple of questions upon reading this... Then I scrolled down and saw that your latest post features BOTH of them. :omg: :XD: gotta think of something else, then...

Re:

Kerahna said:
Oh I want to ask about the experience of recording a song... if yuki described to her how to sing it, and if she met emily who did the chorus XD
Great job on securing that interview opportunity, Kerahna! :D

Hmm... I have a couple of questions and mine are probably considered an extension of yours.

1. What were your (Clara's) first impressions of "I Swear" upon listening to the music composition and reading the lyrics of the song?

2. Were there any aspects you were required to pay careful attention to while performing "I Swear"? For instance, whether it is establishing an emotional connection with the song and conveying the feelings embedded in it? Or were you given complete freedom to interpret and perform it however you like?

Btw feel free to correct and rephrase my questions if they sound too odd. :XD:

wow, interview with Clara, thats cool xD

I would like to ask her how did Kajiura came to her, and ask her to sing the song. ie how she ended up singing the song

And if she knows if there are plans to her to sing more songs for kajiura xD

it's ok to ask again, again for coherence of the interview (like i posted earlier). it's an imoprtant question!

Re:

ransho~ said:
Ohhh I know what I want to ask. i want to ask who is the "Cherry" she mentioned to me..I still haven't chance to ask that.
Perhaps "Cherry" is Cherry Kaoru Hulsey from Blue Sun Film Co. New York? Her name has been credited in a number of other FlyingDog artists' CDs e.g. Nakano Aiko, who did recording sessions in New York for their own music projects. ^^

Back