CPM Chat Christmas Party!

M

mellii-chan

Hi everyone,

i thought we could do a christmal party this year in the cpm chatroom! :sparkleguy:

My Ideas so far about it:

When?

Next Sunday, December the 22 going on for 24 Hours so its managable for every time Zone. Its still open what time zone we could use for the 24 for hours.

What we will do?

In General celebrating Christmas together as a community and doing Events along that day. So far my Ideas about events would be song guessing and role playing events.

Song Guessing I would imagine, someone saying a line of a christmas song and people have to guess what song it is and people who get it right first get points.

Role Playing Events I would imagine, as splitting people into groups that prepare a short role play in a private chatroom to then show it in the main chat room. The Role Play should be about Stuff around Yuki Kajiura combined with Christmas. People can submit Ideas up to 4 roles, that will be randomly given in the Groups.

If you have any other Ideas about Events or specific Role Pays just write a post!

I hope to see many people next sunday in the Chat room and hope we will have a great Christmas Party :sohappy:

Hmm interesting. I don't really go on chat, but maybe I'll stop by that day. heh We could also explain our traditions, whether it be Christmas or some other holiday around this time.

I'll defiantly be there :sohappy: :ayashii:

maybe we can skype to if anyone is interested? :confu:

I can drop in too, at a random time for that day.

So it means that it is possible that we can start at 12 AM Sydney time (December 21 1400 GMT) and end at 11:59 PM Hawaii time (December 23 0959 GMT) if we really have to take advantage of the whole 22nd of December. xD

I'll try to be there :sohappy:

chrisgarci, your signature... can't help but laugh :plot:

Back