Conductor

• Thread starter Thread starter akai tsukikage
  • Start date Start date
omfg this video is amazing :love:
yuki talks in english to the musicians, and spoils all of hokuto no ken for them LOLOL good job yuki :XD: just like she spoiled .hack for the entire anime expo 2003 audience w000000000t AWESOME YEAHHHHHH

[edit] screenshots XD
:nophoto:
:nophoto:

I've also put the file on megaupload, to save tinba some bandwidth :3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PW4LEQF7

Last edited by a moderator:
:plot: downloadingu
lol okay if she spoils, I'll not watch the films xD
hahah yeah yuki is funny ! xD

Zuiyon said:
:plot: downloadingu
lol okay if she spoils, I'll not watch the films xD
hahah yeah yuki is funny ! xD

That soundtrack, what they are recording is really beautifull (is that right?).

yes, thats right :XD:
Ahhh i need to listen to Hokuto no Ken more! I haven't gone through it many times >_< this video makes me notice that its very good!

waaah! xDxD
but but but why did she record the CD in New York <__< ?
wah she crosses out her sheet <__>
whyyy ? >_<

i was so sad when she crossed out huge sections of music >_<
there was a part of the interview that says (in text on screen) "why did she record in New York this time?" but i can't understand the actual talking D:

Thank you tinba!! <3

Maybe Yuki needed to use a special orchestra for movies. But I'm sure she did the OST in Japan too because there's vocals of Tokyo Konsei (and Wakana).

hmm yea
maybe she wanted to work with american musicians ? to change a little

Thanks a lot tinba and thanks to Kerahna too for uploading it at megaupload. I'm downloading it now. If won't cacth a word in japanese but the important thing is to see Yuki working hahaha

ahhhh looking at yuki makes me so happy :love:

i tried to share this with the chinese community but T______T none of them can handle megaupload >_<;; dunno if its the great firewall's fault or something else >_<;; currently uploading it in 2 rars for them  :twitch:

some of the people on that site are really nice but others are just.. demanding... and seem to enjoy abusing their power ._. and kind of mean to me T_T ahhh spreading the love is not easy sometimes but i will do it for yuki~~~

LOL :XD:
you're too nice with them xD
abusing their power ?? what can they do with their "powers" ? °.°
T__T aahhhh ! com'on CPMe people, these chinese-yuki-fan are annoying our beloved Kerahna, let's crush them all ! :twitch:

nyahhhh don't hurt them they are our allies~~ we are just spreading the love spreading spreading~~~

i sort of don't like it when they post entire CDs for download though >_< but what can i do T_____________T;;

she is a girl, girls are "multifunctionnal" XD

eh, wait... she's a goddess...

that means she is:
composer, arrangeur, lyricist, conductor, chorus singer, programmer, pianist, pretty, multifunctionnal, girl, goddess...

Back